How do you report somebody?

Any problems or suggestions regarding the forums or scripts, post them here.
Xiub

How do you report somebody?

Post by Xiub »

I looked around for a while and is there anyway to report somebody for harrasment? :shock: Im sorry if I missed something that is obviuse but one person has been giving me a hard time on here every post I make and im going nuts. :x

Edit; Thankers xD
Last edited by Xiub on 20 Jul 2006 07:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

If you think somebody is being abusive to you in some way your best bet would be to inform Jazzy and she can act as she sees fit with all her admin powahs.

But if you ask me you don't seem too bothered.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Or any moderator. That's what we're there for. If you click on The Moderating Team link found beneath the title of every board, you'll be taken to a page that lists all the moderators. There's also emails and messenger info on the About Us page of the main site.

Although, after going through a couple pages of your posts, I really have no clue as to who you mean.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

Yeah, you can PM any mod or Jazzy if you have an issue with someone on the forum. Jazzy doesn't need to be overloaded by being the only go-to person. Unless, of course, the person who you feel is harrassing you is a mod. Then you can (still) talk to any of the other mods or to Jazzy.