New Mutant Gelert?

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Scythemantis

Post by Scythemantis »

The new one? Puh, the whole problem with the old one was looking tyrannian :p

I just wish there was some slime in the new one, maybe dripping off the tentacles.
..Celery..

Hmm...

Post by ..Celery.. »

I'm suggesting the Old one was Awesome!! I mean everything looked so cool about! I wonder why neopets changed it...... Anyway The new Mutant look....... is.....is... Not cool (Too Shocked for words)
Birdii

Post by Birdii »

The old one was to good for neo. -.-*
Donate to help Yarn live on/size]
Skitty

Post by Skitty »

Erm... the old ones anatomy was pretty awful. The concept would have made good Darigan or Tyrannian, if it only was drawn better. I like the new one myself... again, I think the best way to do this would be to keep the new Mutant one as Mutant and redraw the old one to look better and make it Tyrannian.
Scythemantis

Re: Hmm...

Post by Scythemantis »

..Celery.. wrote:I'm suggesting the Old one was Awesome!! I mean everything looked so cool about! I wonder why neopets changed it...... Anyway The new Mutant look....... is.....is... Not cool (Too Shocked for words)
The new one is closer to the good mutants, like the Blumaroo or Gnorbu...but not quite as awesome as them.
Kitty_12407

Post by Kitty_12407 »

I rather like it! It shows something in most of it's poses that looks like it could work for sloth and pull him around on a chariot or something... hehehe...

The old one sorta reminded me of florg for some reason...0.o
I are smrta then yuo!
Jack Sparrow Wanna be

Post by Jack Sparrow Wanna be »

They look so innocent in that pose
and I love the colours the ears are 100% perfect and more pets should have tentacle ears ^^.
The names either Llama, Jack or Tasha
(my real name being Tarsha but I never use it xP)
Leave the purple pets alone! The orange spots happen to be one of the best contrasts in neopets :D
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Please do not bump topics older than about two weeks without a good reason. You can read the forum guidelines for posting here.