Subeta: New Colours

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Enriana
Human Avatar: 155464

Post by Enriana »

I'm not one to instantly spot the more suggestive things in pets and items and the like, but "giant penis!" was the first thing I thought. It's beautiful, wonderful colours, drawn really well, but... again, giant penis.

I preferred the old darkmatter otter - its pose might've been the default one, but it had a mood about it that the new one lacks. The new one is also really chubby.

The hydrus otter is the best of the bunch, but nothing special.

On the whole, an unthrilling bunch. Oh, well, it's not like I have any more space.
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

Oh god I'm not the only one who immediately thought of something dirty when they saw the Angelic Otter's pose. Glad to know it's not just me. Other than that, though, it's quite cute.

The others are pretty good too, although I don't remember what the old Angelic and Darkmatter Otters looked like. Anyone got the old versions saved?
Mesmirez

Post by Mesmirez »

Yeesh, apparently my computer still had the old image of the Angelic Otter uploaded instead of the new one, so I was baffled at how everyone kept saying it was so "dirty", then I finally thought to Refresh-F5 and... well, it's beautifully drawn, but... xD
Thanks TheLoneTiel for the siggy^^

Sub | Neo | DA
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

I like them all.

I can totally picture the Hydrus and Dark Matter versions shouting about how illogical tables are when we all have perfectly good bellies.
Image Image Image
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Mesmirez wrote:Yeesh, apparently my computer still had the old image of the Angelic Otter uploaded instead of the new one, so I was baffled at how everyone kept saying it was so "dirty", then I finally thought to Refresh-F5 and... well, it's beautifully drawn, but... xD
Heh, yeah, that happened to me too. =D I didn't know there already was an angelic Otter so I didn't realize I was looking at the old version, then everyone started giggling at the nasty and I had a "buh?" moment, read a bit more, realized it was a new pose, refreshed and joined in on the giggles.

It's still a very-well drawn pet though. But what makes it funniest is the, no pun intended, angelic look on its ickle face as it moves its hand ever close to its . . . tail.

Hee.
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Keith

Post by Keith »

I will just comment on how horrible you all are. x<
Enriana
Human Avatar: 155464

Post by Enriana »

Keith wrote:I will just comment on how horrible you all are. x<
We <i>did</i> all agree it was very well-drawn..

*fails to keep straight face and resumes giggling*
Xulael

Post by Xulael »

... Gah. XDD I can't...stop giggling whenever I see the Angelic Otter now. -shakesfist at everyone-

Otherwise, um... Otters don't impress me. They're well drawn, but the pet doesn't do much for me.

~X
[ X goes by Xulael on most sites ]
Fullmetal Dragon
Human Avatar: 156401

Post by Fullmetal Dragon »

rofl XD you all are bad! ... of course, now I can't see anything but that either... XD;;;; It is well-drawn though! I promise!

The Dark Matter one is also much nicer looking than before, though I wouldn't want it myself. The Hydrus one, however... oooh... I really like it :D Very pretty! May consider it...
<3
phoebemittens

Post by phoebemittens »

I'm sorry Keith! :twisted:
Skitty

Post by Skitty »

Yay, I'm so happy to see Darkmatter given a repose. I've had one for a long time since it looked exactly like a character of mine... and now it looks even more so. I'm a teensy bit dismayed about the fact that the purple has been toned down (matches my character less), but no problem. I'm just glad not to see that eye-burning super-blurry glow anymore. ^^

I don't like Angelic as much, though it is cute, and it did need a redraw. Hydrus is pretty good, but it isn't as jaw-droppingly creative as some of the previous Hydrus pets.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Welcome to NeoColours =P
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Image Image

Reborn Aenoid and Angelic Endeavor
It's been a while since we had any new colours. Very pretty batch :)

I love Reborn Aeonoid concept and colour scheme - but I really dislike that its usually leafy arms look very much hand like now.

As for Endeavor - I adore the head and colours but something about the anatomy and proportions of arms and legs doesn't feel quite right for me. And the shoulder joint bugs me a bit as well. But it could be just sleep deprived me.

Link to full sized Endeavor on Aqua's profile:
http://www.subeta.org/gallery.php?act=view&image=29914

It looks quite breathtaking in full size :D
Last edited by zebru on 11 Dec 2006 01:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
covet

Post by covet »

The tail-wings on the endeavor bug me. Besides that, I think it's an amazing pet but the tail wings..... grate a little.

And do all aenoids have arms?? *goes to check*
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
Anubimon

Post by Anubimon »

I rather like the Angelic Endeavor. Not enough to spend the 7 mil on an Angelic Potion, but its' still really nice.
The balls of evil are never safe from the steel-toed boot of JUSTICE!!!