Subeta: New Colours

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

*pokes endeavor* It's a bit of a challenge.. I agree the shoulder ended up sort of weird, but overall I liked how it turned out.. =\ The legs are the evilest part for me because I have to fit them in the 200x200 box somehow.

Hm, I don't really consider the tail things true wings, just spikes styled like wings.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Both pets are particularly lovely, especially the aenoid.

I agree with Amneris, though. I LOVE the Angelic Endeavor (awesome job, Aqua, especially the full-size version, its beautiful!) but the tail wings are a bit grating ^^;
Enriana
Human Avatar: 155464

Post by Enriana »

Love the Angelic Endeavor, including the tail wings. If I had room, I'd definitely get one. Though, 7mil for an angelic potion? still? when they're in the cash shop? how incredibly greedy of people.

I don't like the reborn aenoid much, but I'm not a fan of the species (great concept, bad excecution). It's not bad, though, just not something I'd ever want.
Xulael

Post by Xulael »

O SNAP. Colorscheme love for the Reborn Aeanoid. The fact that it's breathing fire is another win. Can't say I'd honestly want it (Aeanoids are some of the prettiest pets on the site, but I don't see myself going anywhere with them as characters...)

As for the Angelic Endeavor.. hm~ I like the colors and headshape. I'm not too keen on the tail wings either. It could grow on me, but at the moment, it isn't beating my love for the BR Endeavor. XD

~X
[ X goes by Xulael on most sites ]
Chandi

Post by Chandi »

Instant love for both of them. I like the little tail wing on the Endeavor, they're a nice touch, and just the overall, shiny silver and gold theme. (Edit: I forgot my favorite part of it! The feathery spike in the center of its forehead. ^^) The only thing I don't get is - where is its other hand?! As for the Aeanoid, it's huge and beastly and I may just want it.
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

Oh, damn. My Ivan has to be an angelic endeavor now. x3 -squees- But damn, 7 mil, plus the elixir. ;_; I'm going to have to go hyper speed on my commissions.

I love aeonoids, but the reborn one just doesn't do it for me. I don't know why, it's just not as cool as the normal one. x3
Hawk

Post by Hawk »

Wooooooah... Angelic fits SO much better with Quantum's personality :D 6 mil is a bit much though. Hopefully they come out in the token shop :D
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

I am very, very sorry for doing this. Oh wait, no I'm not!

Hehehe :twisted:

Seriously, though, I love them both. Aeanoids are probably my favorite species on the site, and the first Subeta species I ever REALLY fell in love with, so I think it's fantastic they got a new color, especially one THIS good. And the Endeavor is quite lovely... reminds me of some kind of, like, armored holy dragon knight from a video game or something. :P Very cool. If Dawn didn't fit my Endeavor's personality so perfectly, I'd consider getting this.
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Post by Griffin »

Dude. Saturn posted a Trogdor-Aeanoid like two minutes before I was about to post "BURNINATION!!"

Doesn't fit with my Aeanoid's personality at all, but I'm so glad to see them get redraws. 'Specially awesome ones.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Curse you woman! Now I feel compelled to upgrade Casshern from arid to angelic because it's even more fitting since it's white.

Burnination = Awesome + Win
Avarice

Post by Avarice »

Argh, it's even worse when I also know you from the HR forums. D:

But Painkiller turned into an Endeavor today, courtesy of the Pet Zapper- I think it's a sign for me to buy an Angelic Potion from the Cash Shop.

(that, or fork out 7mil, but seriously that is way too much. x_o)
Anubimon

Post by Anubimon »

Image Image
Graveyard Mallarchy and Reborn Harvester. I really, really like the Reborn Harvester... Wish it had been released for the Reborn Potion restock a few weeks ago. I can't decide whether to make one or not. Hmmm.
Graveyard Mallarchy is rather XD.
Last edited by Anubimon on 25 Dec 2006 04:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The balls of evil are never safe from the steel-toed boot of JUSTICE!!!
Illuen

Post by Illuen »

I really like the Reborn Harvester, it looks prettyful.

The Graveyard Mallarchy on the other hand.... I can't help but think they should of gone one way or the other. They should've made it a cooked duck, or a zombie duck. the juxtaposition of the two just doesn't work IMHO.
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

I really like the concept of Reborn Harvester, execution not so much. The pose feels a bit rigid and it instead of evil and magnificent it looks a bit cartoony. Also flames aren't the pretties I've seen.

I can't stand Mallarchies so seeing them baked brings me great satisfaction. Pitty that the head stayed magically uncooked.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Xulael

Post by Xulael »

The Graveyard Mallarchy is hilarious, but the head just doesn't belong there. They definitely should've gone one way or the other, instead of trying to mix and match.

As for the Harvester... well, it's neat, but it doesn't do much for me. Echoing Zebru's thoughts on it, with the addition of not liking the bird-blade very much.

~X
[ X goes by Xulael on most sites ]