Snow Skeith

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Snow Skeith

Post by zebru »

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Decently done, I still find it rather... unexciting. Line of carrots on his back and coal nose are a nice touch.

I really hope this is not the last of snow/Christmas colours we'll be seeing this December.
Last edited by zebru on 27 Dec 2006 06:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
kerg

Post by kerg »

I really like it for a snow pet. The carrots rock.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I think it looks nice in its simplicity - I love the carrots down the back, and its not overdone like they sometimes do with snow pets -where they add too many outdoorsy features and take away how nice it looks. THIS looks nice, I approve.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

I disagree with Jessi :)
It does look nice, but I like the extra features on snow pets, so something for the wings instead of snow would have been nice too.
yvonne_l_d

Post by yvonne_l_d »

I love the soft white-blue colouring on the snow pets. If Skeiths can be pretty, then this pet is pretty. I'm a big fan of this one!
Buttersauce

Post by Buttersauce »

Marah wrote:I disagree with Jessi :)
It does look nice, but I like the extra features on snow pets, so something for the wings instead of snow would have been nice too.
Something like a scarf/old blanket/leaves and twigs for the wings? That would have been awesome.

Nonetheless, it's still kinda neat-o. :)
ImageImage
Friend Code:
3565-8412-4029
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

HA! as soon as I saw "snow skeith" in the new topics I KNEW it'd have carrot spines all the way down its back XD;

It doesn't look quite as tacky as I was expecting it to, though, which is a good thing. For some reason I love the little coal nose. tis cute :3

Not bad, but loses a few points for putting bandages on snow. hiisssss.
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

I find it a strikingly odd coincidence the leaf is facing the camera all the time. I realize it's the same for the regular Skeith, but it stands out on here. For some reason the coal nose doesn't look good to me, either.
Basketball

Post by Basketball »

I guess it is OK but it seems like every other snow pet soooooo
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

I like it for a snow pet. It's not as extreme as others, but I just hate this "color" so much that it doesn't even matter whether it's good or not.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Fullmetal Dragon
Human Avatar: 156401

Post by Fullmetal Dragon »

I... thought there was already a Snow Skeith. o_O Ah well, I suppose not.

I like the carrots, it's something one might actually do when making a Snow Skeith out of real snow. However, if they'd used leaves or something for the wings, they would have had to be hella-huge leaves, wouldn't they? Skeiths are quite large in my reasoning. So they'd have to be like, banana leaves or something. And that would ruin the snow-feeling ;D

Anyway, this is decently done and I suppose I approve. Except for the bandages on the snow, boo on TNT for not making it melting ;_;
<3
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I also thought there was already a snow skeith, hmmmm. Anywho it's alright. As others I like the carrot spins, coal nose and leaf tail. But other then that I just find it meh. I"m not really a skeith fan though so it really does nothing for me but it is a decent snow pet. The wings should of so been leaves. That's what I imagined when I saw the title. I also would like to give a boo for the bandages, should of been melted...well more melted then little puddles.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

I think leaves should have been branches (something like bone wings on graveyard aerie from subeta http://subeta.org/pets/aerie_graveyard.gif) - in which case it would be a nice touch to redo defended pose (the only one where skeith flies) to a one where skeith is trying to fly but can't (branches flapping in blur and skeith looking over his shoulder to his back confused). But when has TNT gone the extra mile when they didn't need to?
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
BishtrainerTai

Post by BishtrainerTai »

It's not snowy enough! Those wings look way too fragile to be made of snow. I like the piece of lettuce they used for a tail.
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

Mmm, the wings look too thin and fragile to be made of snow. Otherwise it's okay for a snow skeith but I'm not that fond of either snow pets or skeiths. And I'm pretty sure that's not lettuce but a leaf from a tree.
Neopets wishlists: here