... Sheared Gnorbu?

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Buttersauce

Post by Buttersauce »

....HUWHAT? Poor thing! XD

OH OH God, that's just crazy. If there was a paintbrush for this colour, it would probably look like a shear cutter. And the description would say, "Um...are you sure that's a paintbrush?"

Sheared Gnorbu
OVER 9000/10
ImageImage
Friend Code:
3565-8412-4029
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Huggles wrote:Yes! Still not a llamameah, but I'll take it. I'd like to know how they sheared Snarkie's robot gnorbu.
I asked myself that question, while looking at LordGardien
Illuen

Post by Illuen »

This is beyond awesome, I want this to be perminant!

All in favor of making this colour avaible by playing with the following item:

please raise your hand now!

*raises hand*
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.
rebelheart

Post by rebelheart »

My Robot Gnorbu got sheared too. You'd think the razor would break on his metal chest, or he would fight back with his buzz saw tail. Makes me also wonder how the Pirate Gnorbu got their right front legs back, and their tatoos got uhm.. lasered?

But overall a fantastic idea and very nice art and everything.. love it *smiles*
NyauNyau

Post by NyauNyau »

So win.
Nothing To See Here
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

This is all kinds of WIN. *worships TNT*
Trick
Mad Cavy Lady

Post by Trick »

I'm guessing robot Gnorbus are really just normal ones in robot suits xD
Anna the Red

Post by Anna the Red »

That's so gosh darn awesome!

Ha ha ha, shearing day!

I could go for a coat made of that ruff though. Looks like it'd be nice.

Poor Gnorbus, they all look so miserable.
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

This has got to be the best thing TNT has done in a long time! HAH! Awsome! Now, to make it some sort of permanent colour...
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
ICKessler

Post by ICKessler »

Whoa... I almost accidentally zapped Gnick the Gnorbu thinking he was my lab pet which is coincidentally a robot gnorbu right now.

This reminds me of this short cartoon that preceeded some pixar movie, something about a dancing sheep who gets sheared. I laughed so hard I peed. Well, not really but it's very cute.

I think the sheared gnorbu idea is hilarious.

It's so funny that I already thought of it... remember when I drew this? :D I really wish I'd submitted it for the AG this time around.

It would have been funny if they'd all had little different colored spray-painted spots on their hairless bums, like they do when they clip the sheep. I think they do it to show which ones have had shots and such.
Last edited by ICKessler on 06 Jan 2007 08:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trick
Mad Cavy Lady

Post by Trick »

OT: Hee, I love Boundin' :D
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

ICKessler wrote: This reminds me of this short cartoon that preceeded some pixar movie, something about a dancing sheep who gets sheared. I laughed so hard I peed. Well, not really but it's very cute.
It was preceding Finding Nemo if I remember correctly. I loved that silly short flick.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Lucifer_Apollyon

Post by Lucifer_Apollyon »

Trick wrote:OT: Hee, I love Boundin' :D
Same! I equally enjoy the fact that the guy who was the producer, concept artist and voice over for Boundin' use to work on the little Sesame Street cartoons, like 'The Lady Bugs' Picnic'. Brought back tons of memories watching the making of...

On topic: Too bad I don't have a gnorbu...just to look at it and laugh. The shaved gnorbu looks awesome and they really need to make it a permenant color. :D
It was preceding Finding Nemo if I remember correctly. I loved that silly short flick.
No, The Incredibles.
yvonne_l_d

Post by yvonne_l_d »

Hahaha! Nice joke. It would be very cute if it became a real zap-only colour.

(But they better not extend this to other pets. If they do anything like this to my precious xweetok baby, I will hunt them down.)
Skitty

Post by Skitty »

This is kind of interesting. I think it would be good for a zap-only color. It's rare for Neopets to do anything like this anymore, I would think it would scare their target audience of 7-11 years.

And, I kind of wish they would do this to Xweetoks, maybe without fur their heads would look less big. Come on, it's a joke! It'll only last one day anyway. :P