Desert Buzz

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Post by Nogitsune »

I thik they did a decent job on the head-dress but the color is... WRONG... there is no level upon which that color is RIGHT, especially in some of the poses...
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Gibblywibbly

Post by Gibblywibbly »

Now I try to always look on the bright side of colors, but this sucks.
Miltank is the coolest pokemon.
Armi

Post by Armi »

Tch...that's it?

Since Buzz day was the only real tie keeping me to the site and I got this crap for Buzz day. Meh, I say. Tyran Buzz didn't even get to come out, nor my dream of pirate Buzz. *sighs*

Desert Buzz is alright, but Buzz already make people think..."things" to begin with and this just made it worse. -.- I really do like the eye color, but this has to be the first Buzz to make me think female. I STILL say royalgirl buzz is a guy.
Only one thing really ticks me off on it....WHY in bloody hades did they have to redraw that bloody curved toe! GAH! That ticks me off to no end!

Bah...Happy Buzz Day. (o")p
ImageImage
"Enta, my castle fell again...fix it, kay?" - Laharl
Kally

Post by Kally »

Monkeyguy wrote:Image
"Almost... got.... it!!!"

This is all your fault Ty lol!

I like the headdress and the eye color. The tongue color just isn't working for me. Nor is the rest of the design.
Hee...
He must have tried to hard though...

It brok'd ;_;

I've nothing substantial to add... I too wished for the Tyrannian release or some redraw like Grey or Pirate or something. Bleargh. xP
gidget

Post by gidget »

I like the accessories. I don't like the Buzz they are on.
Daphie

Post by Daphie »

STOP IT KALLY AND MONKEYGUY! D:
oh those evil thoughts xDD

I never really liked buzzes but i dislike this colour a lot :/ The only thing good about it is the modern art compared to most of the other buzzes except Faerie and a couple more of the newer colours. *sigh* I thought they would revamp the buzz! =(
DAPHIE&
f l i r t a t i o u s ♥
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

DAMMIT. >.<;

Desert had potential, too. Could've been awesome. Could have looked like a kickass antlion. You can't tell me they arn't cute. >o But nooo, TNT, you suck. ;_;

I like buzzes. I want some that actually look like insects! Where's the awesome artist who thought up the glowing one? T_T

Ooh... I'm depressed now. And it looks so... wrong. Ewww.
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

*pokes Buzz* I'm not going there. Nope. All I'll say is I like the eye colour and it had so much potential. Not just as an ant lion, there are plenty of desert-based insects out there it could've been! I would've settled for anything besides a horny pharoah bug with erectile dysfunction. Oops, I went there.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Huggles wrote:Rot in Hell

Where's my damned Tyrannian? :x
I <3 you Huggles. You've been cracking me up with your posts all week!

Anyways, the eye reminds me of those teal Southwestern Native American jewels (Topez?) I like that.

Other than that, buzz day has been boring me to death! We all know that this pet has potential. And I have to say that it is really weird how a well loved Tyrannian buzz refuses to be realeased. Do you think they ran into artists rights issues or something?
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Skiler

Post by Skiler »

Ditto. I like the accesories and the make up, but not the Buzz below them :P God, was my fault to come up with all those dirty toughts? I swear I'm clean of mind; just I'm unable to understand how can a Buzz to do a ranged attack just by inflating its tail and... squirting???? *runs to get a psychologe* they even don't have a needle to shot...

Honey? Aren't they dragonflies? Dragonflies don't make honey, dirty TNT... *chokes*

And the Image is yelling "no robot revamp or redraw until the comming of the New Mesiah".
ImageImageImage
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

I think that they should have made the pose of the Desert Buzz a bit more like this:

I am aware that that image is blurry and it is chopped parts from other poses. But I made it in Paint and I am no graphics expert. I just used it as a visual aid to show how I would have liked it posed.

I think the colours of this Buzz should have been like the Desert Shoyru, or the Desert Uni.

ImageImage
Buttersauce

Post by Buttersauce »

BANDAGED FRENCH LOAF OF....HOORROR. D:

Poorly, poorly executed. I really think they could've did some sort of scarab theme with the Buzz but noooo. They came out with THIS hell of a brainfart.
ImageImage
Friend Code:
3565-8412-4029
Jack Sparrow Wanna be

Post by Jack Sparrow Wanna be »

I love it, the orange flesh colour makes it look neat. The head dress is pretty and i love cluttered pets ^^.

That pose looks very nice...

Maybe its only me who likes it.
The names either Llama, Jack or Tasha
(my real name being Tarsha but I never use it xP)
Leave the purple pets alone! The orange spots happen to be one of the best contrasts in neopets :D
Skitty

Post by Skitty »

I suppose it's decent as Desert non-redraws go, but the fleshy tone on a pet with already suggestive poses was not the best way to go.
FaeMcCloud

Post by FaeMcCloud »

After reading this thread, I can't even look at that thing without thinking of something dirty. It's ugly and plain too --;;

Fae