New Darigan Kacheek

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Buttersauce

Post by Buttersauce »

gidget wrote:Given the choice of these:

Image Image

I'd choose a Green Peophin Morphing Potion.

Me too. Peophin and a switchblade.
ImageImage
Friend Code:
3565-8412-4029
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

*sobs* WHY?! Someone ran over a Kacheek, and to make it worse it's purple with a triangular tumor!
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
DamionDarkheart

Post by DamionDarkheart »

Woah, holy fuck, this is horrendous.
"Blah blah blah into the pie, bitch." Image
Armi

Post by Armi »

....I like it.

Meh, the offical art is horrible, but I like the idea they tried to convay(sp). This thing is horribly done, but it was fun to draw, least for me. Wish a better artist drew it.
Too bad it was purple, I kinda would have liked it to stay blue. Yeah, it does have a horrible tyrannian feel, but this has happened in the past.

Screw you all...it's cool! 8) (no offense to anyone)
ImageImage
"Enta, my castle fell again...fix it, kay?" - Laharl
davidsgurl1685

Post by davidsgurl1685 »

Personally I like the "original" better. The purple one looks ridiculous. it doesn't look scary or evil really, just...stupid. At least the blue one was original. Some of the Darigan pets look sort of elegant, but this one looks scruffy and angry, like a homeless person who just dropped his cup of quarters down a sewer drain. bleh.
K+D=<3 4E
sureq

Post by sureq »

At least it made me laugh. I thought the original was just crappy. This is crappy too, but crappy enough I was amused.

Yeah.

This has to be a joke. TNT know we find the pet images early and they're messing with us.
ImageImage
Fullmetal Dragon
Human Avatar: 156401

Post by Fullmetal Dragon »

... Oh lordy.

This had better be another joke, because this version of the Darigan Kacheek is just as bad (possibly worse) than the previous one. Which, mind you, was OBVIOUSLY a joke, while this one seems even more so?

There's just too many things wrong with it. Ugh. *dies a little inside*
<3
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

You know it's bad when there have been SO many terrible pets lately that we can't even tell if this is supposed to be a joke or not.

Lately I've been wondering if all the good artists quit or something. If it weren't for the royal elephantes (which are well-drawn, if unimaginative) and the sheared gnorbu, I'd be really worried! And I hope they don't make a faerie eyrie anytime soon, because that is my most-anticipated pet color and I don't want to start crying when I see how it's been butchered. ;)
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

What the hell is this? If I shot a hamster in the face, stuck my fingers in its eyes and raped it, this is what it'd turn into.
Lou 500

Post by Lou 500 »

Woah, you're brutal.
Charlie

Post by Charlie »

It's nasty - really really cartoony and generally naff.
----------------------
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

This wouldn't be another one of Neo's less-than-subtle attempt to make the site more "kid friendly," would it?

I said on PPT that it looked too Tyrannian to be Darigan, but there's something else that bothers me about it that I can't quite put my finger on. It doesn't look evil, it just looks... kind of stupid. Several kinds of stupid. :?
immortal_janemba

Post by immortal_janemba »

I really hope this dare I say it downgraded darigan kacheek doesn't get released. After last years bombout kacheek day, with only one colour which was sketch, which didn't look in the slightest sketched, more like constructed kacheek (why does it change l o l to laugh out loud? how embarrassing it looks fully typed :P).
ImageImage
yvonne_l_d

Post by yvonne_l_d »

I don't have a problem with it, exactly, except that it should be brown and called Tyrannian.
Vertalus

Post by Vertalus »

Holy sh@t!

Looks like it fell from the ugly tree and hit evrey branch on the way down!

Not worth the np for it!