Editorial Time!-split 2/16/09

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Usul_Princess

Re: Editorial Time! (With yet another new editorial!)

Post by Usul_Princess »

Jessibean wrote:Well, except when you have, say, 50 pets all named "Eeeeeeee123" , "Eeeeeeeee124", "Eeeeeee125" etc (didn't check the number of E's e_e), it usually means some idiots were flooding the pound anyway, and I seriously doubt anyone is waiting for those pets.
Haha, yeah Jessi said exactly what I meant RD. People would do that before the whole "Can't disown within 7 days" rule. (Don't quote me on that, but I thought that's why that rule was enforced to stop people from flooding.)
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Re: Editorial Time! (With yet another new editorial!)

Post by Kamil »

There's a simple remedy for the "OMG YOU KILLED MY PET YOU BASTARDS!!eleventy!1" problem; if they do get a mail to that effect (or a screaming board, or whatever) go, "Oops, we had a server hiccup and lost a few things; here ya go, all better now." and remake the pet. ^^

Surely they can keep a sever log of deleted pets for a few months or so, to make sure no one comes calling for something they've lost records for. Although, like Jessi, I think people calling for those pets will be few and far between.

Then they could finally get rid of sWe3te43543nEO and all her kith and kin.

Maybe then they could finally have some success at getting homes for the decently named pets that no one can find now in all of the clutter.
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.