Desert and Glowing Zafara

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
chickvw

Post by chickvw »

Glowing as usual. the suck. *shrug*

Desert... Scary misshapen eye, not just the eyeliner though..
And the skirt flap does look obscene >.<

Since when did metal-based jewelry need to change in shape, size and length because the artists can't be arsed to yanno, make the tail match the jewelry?? Headdress stripes are far too narrow, makes the zaffie look busy.

Btw, where did the back-spine/spikes go??
Image Image
Thank you MM for the Woobles!
Scimthary

Post by Scimthary »

While the desert Zafara *might* stand out for the colour scheme which I appreciate and the clothing is not that horrible, the glowing one is just pure utter boredom. Beside, the godamned glow is opaque! *quivers* I don't quite understand why or how come this is suposed to happen, but, oh well ;____;

It's not like complaining is going to do anything good for the poor Zafaras...
Skiler

Post by Skiler »

Is there a "pharaoh" clichè around Neopets lately? I guess there is an overusing of headress-weirdskirt, and a tail bracer, like the DRAENEI! O_O

There are better desert colours, like the kacheek, the blumaroo, the pteri, the ruki, the kirii, the lupe, the scorchio, the usul (I pretty like it), and even the peophin (lol, aquatic race over a desert). Colours are good, but I don't like the design of this zafara :S

And the glowing thing doesn't even glows. Is just bright green, wich hurts my eyes pretty bad *kills it*

TNT, your pet artist is permanently fired from my friend list :D
ImageImageImage