Disco And Snot Uni

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

The snot uni has hair. IT HAS HAIR. WHY THE HELL DOES IT HAVE HAIR.

if it weren't for that, or if the hair were like sickly brown or green instead of bright happy lemony yellow, I wouldn't mind this pet at all. but SHINY HAPPY YELLOW HAIR ON A SNOT PET WTF.

and I don't mind disco much, I like the yellow/orange stripes on the bottom of its legs. kind of a disappointment after the mynci, but, maybe I'm just spoiled now :P
Crystal Firefly

Post by Crystal Firefly »

The horn in the Snot Uni seriously bothers me, even more so than the hair. The colours of the hair and horn are rather annoying, especially that they are the same colour. It might look better if the hair was another colour and/or really sick looking. Otherwise snot hair would look best, it's barely snot at all right now.

As for Disco...well it's your standard 'disco' shapes randomly scattered somewhere on the pet. It's boring looking, but at least it's not green.
Anna the Red

Post by Anna the Red »

I actually quite like the Disco, I think its pretty.

Snot is meh, except for the hair and bandages. How does snot grow hair? Unless it's like....a few stuck nose hairs. And I don't know anyone with nose hair that is that yellow and thick, and certainly that curls nicely.

Just weird. I'm still waiting for a snot pet that's beaten pose is rolled into a ball, or scraped across the floor or something. If you're going to be gross, be gross to extremes.
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

Oh, come on! Disco, that's great. I like Disco pets, and a pink and orange one whacks out nicely. But what is this... snot? That is not Snot. If you want Snot, look at the Chia. That's a goot Snot pet. Look at the Grundo! THe first Snot pet! That was an awsome mistake! The Uni... Is not Snot. It is gooey green. Snot has no bright yellows. At least, not mine.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Farseek

Post by Farseek »

The snot as everyone has said is just plain awful.
It disturbs me for many reasons :shock:

As for disco, I like it.
I think it works on a uni even if it isn't the most creative disco pet ever :P
Not all who wander are lost.
Skiler

Post by Skiler »

Next carnival I will make a disco costume with only pink paint and flower-polly stickies around my body......

This even is more disco-esque than that Image

The snot... Can barely touch the boundarie of a simply "boogie" *shrugs*
So yeah! *barks*
ImageImageImage
glitterbean

Post by glitterbean »

Wait... are they redoing the mane ?
Because in half the poses its got a bright yellow mane & horn,
but in the other half its all snot.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

glitterbean wrote:Wait... are they redoing the mane ?
Because in half the poses its got a bright yellow mane & horn,
but in the other half its all snot.
WHOA! You're right! They're redoing it! :shock: Awesome.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

Hey now. With the snotty mane and tail, the green horn, and the snot dripping off the horn in several of the poses...this is a vast improvement. I still wish they'd update/change the regular uni beaten pose, but it's not terrible now that they've taken away the black-outlined yellow hair.

It's nice to see that someone realized they'd done a sucky job the first time around.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Thank-you for stopping the suckage. I still think the disco uni's mane should be another color, like yellow to match the fetlocks.
Skiler

Post by Skiler »

Still is a colour refill, but well, at least it's all snotty (salve the beaten pose...)
ImageImageImage
Akjara

Post by Akjara »

Yes, the Snot Uni looks much better now. The only thing that still looks pasted on is the tongue and the bandage in the beaten pose. Probably because of the black outline.
Help me to make my Dreams come true?
Scimthary

Post by Scimthary »

Oh my, ugh, both colorfills are utter...crap..althought the snot looks quite better now. Still, it's not something I'd like to own.
Veo

Post by Veo »

Scimthary wrote:Oh my, ugh, both colorfills are utter...crap..althought the snot looks quite better now. Still, it's not something I'd like to own.
Took the words right out of my mouth.
Float

Post by Float »

could someone post the old images if they have them (although i dunno if someone would have saved something that sounds so ugly..)