Gamesmaster Daily Dare

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Slugawoo wrote:And I can't do this because my computer wont load sponser games. That's just great. :\
Pssst. Change your country in your profile. >.>;;
NyauNyau

Post by NyauNyau »

What browser do you use, Slugawoo? Try them all, I found that they wouldnt load in avant, but did fine in Firefox. Or IE , which was the case with the last sponsor game
Nothing To See Here
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Slugawoo wrote:Well, the Neopian Times just came out. I already knew this, but it's still an annoying reminder: If you want to collect one of the big prizes, you must do all your prize collecting by 12 AM NST on the 31st.

And I can't do this because my computer wont load sponsor games. That's just great. :\
If you ask on the boards (I used charter, but help or games, hell, even the AC might work) someone can probably post the direct links to those two games. It's how I was able to finally play them; my computer wouldn't load them either.

Good luck! *crosses fingers*
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Gah! I went to challenge Abi for my final game and now the site is lagging horribly. :( Stupid weekend/last challenge day combination.

EDIT: And now that the page has finally loaded, it turns out my challenge never even went through. :| I just tried it again with the same results. I think something's buggy with the challenge options.

EDIT 2: I tried challenging her from the Daily Dare page, rather than the game's page, and it went through. So if anyone else is having trouble, try that page instead.

Congratulations, you won your challenge!
Abigail has awarded you Molten Melt.

And I am done! *faints*
oogabooga

Post by oogabooga »

Hm. It worked fine for me - just keep trying, or wait a few hours until the lag dies down.

In other news, I'm done, phew. Got all the challenges, but thanks to my one stupid mistake, not all on the launch date. So I'm only eligible for the fourth extra prize. It hasn't shown up yet, I don't know whether I need to do something else to collect it or whether they'll award them after the challenge has closed, or what.
covet

Post by covet »

shit. the highest score i can get in this game amounts to about 60. it's awful on slow computers.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I found out AAA's prize:

Fiery Bouncy Ball

Hmmm. I wonder whatever happened to those missing Bruno's Backwoods Getaway prizes. :P
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

My previous high score was under 100 points. I never understood why this game was so popular until I realized I had never read the instructions. Seriously, I hadn't until the I found out it was going to be in the Daily Dare. The few times I played I'd smash my arrow keys furiously as Glubgork or whatever exploded into flame. I got 580 on my second run, but I sent it in for Abi as I don't want to ever play this again. The sammich is prettier too.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

AAA has awarded you Fiery Bouncy Ball.

I sent a 1494; I wanted to get my usual 1500+ but I messed up on the gem collecting. Still, yay. Glad to be done! I'll get the Uberiffic prize when it's awarded (they probably want to see how many people are eligible for each of the big prizes before they finalize them).
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Day 31

Volcano Run II

Game : http://neopets.com/games/play.phtml?game_id=761

AAA : 750 pts
Prize : Image
Firey Bouncy Ball

Abigail : 250 pts
Prize : Image
Molten Melt
DamionDarkheart

Post by DamionDarkheart »

Words cannot describe my hatred of this imposter game masquerading as Volcano Run.
"Blah blah blah into the pie, bitch." Image
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

DamionDarkheart wrote:Congratulations, you won your challenge!

Words cannot describe my hatred of this imposter game masquerading as Volcano Run.
If you are feeling the same way as I am feeling for Magax II, then, I fully agree.
DamionDarkheart

Post by DamionDarkheart »

I like Magax II :P

There were so many glitches in the game that the staff knew about but didn't care enough to fix.

And it doesn't run all choppy on my slow ass computer.
"Blah blah blah into the pie, bitch." Image
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

DamionDarkheart wrote:I like Magax II :P

There were so many glitches in the game that the staff knew about but didn't care enough to fix.

And it doesn't run all choppy on my slow ass computer.
The only bothersome glitch was the JubJub splitting one. As soon as you knew what caused the glitch, you could go over 3500 nearly all the time by avoiding to shoot tem at the start of level 8+.

...well, I could.

And, I won't call Magax II Magax Destroyer II.

I'll call it "A peaceful walk in the graveyard"(Feat. Rabid Bunnies.)
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Beat Abby with a score of 670, which beats my OLD score for 450 xD I get better at this game every time I play it, so hopefully SOME day I can play it for the avatar... even though I fail at game avatars.

100% finished! WHOO! Good luck to those of you with old scores to finish up today!