Gamesmaster Daily Dare

Post anything new on Neopets here.
PennyLane

Post by PennyLane »

Congratulations!!!

You won the Ultimate Prize!

Defeating the Master

=-/

I was really hoping for a trophy. I forced myself to play some of those games for an hour+ to get a high enough score to beat AAA. I was also practicing some of them for a week before they came up. My daughter and I were both sick the first week of March and I made sure to log onto neopets for a few minutes every day to do the daily dare. Bleh.

I don't really know what to do with this book. Are people honestly paying 8 millon on the trading post for them, or is that just what people are asking?
NyauNyau

Post by NyauNyau »

I guess you guys can sell that book for that much for those users that like to read books to their pets. And WHY is the Megasuperb book 200k??..:|

..ugh..bad TNT. No cookie for you. Hell, something better than a book wouldve been great. A trophy, an avatar..SOMETHING that told everyone "HEY LOOK I BEAT AAA!"
Nothing To See Here
PennyLane

Post by PennyLane »

I don't think anyone is actually paying 4 million for it though. I checked the auctions and there were seven books up, but none of them had any bids. Not even the one with under two hours left and a starting bid of 2 million.

Yeah I'm really disappointed that we don't get anything permanent. I really thought we would all get a trophy showing which rank we ended up with.
Trouble

Post by Trouble »

Well, I sold mine for 4.040.000 through an auction just two hours ago. I reckoned I could've gotten a bit more for it, but took the chance. Right now there's one with a bid of 4,02 mill and one with 4,5 mill in the auctions.
"The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well, on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be." -Adams
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

..To be honest, I'm not that suprised at TNT. Some lameass prize after a month of effort sounds about fitting really..

Still, I really did think there would be trophies.. I mean, why create the rankings otherwise?!
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

Well, it looks like the naive Daydreamer who played the challenge for the fun of it is the real winner, then.

Forget the book: the thing I'm happiest to have got out of this is the Faerie Bubble Bracelet, which is absolutely gorgeous. I would've liked a trophy, though.
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.