Haunted Woods Plot - Prizes..Finally!

Post anything new on Neopets here.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Don't hold your hopes up for weapons. Boards talk of 5 icons damage and few defense for the top prize...

I'll wait for In-Depth Battlepedia but it doesn't sound good so far.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

Ohhhh my oh my.

I have... 28, 390 points to spend.

I'm getting a Ghost PB, certainly. It's fairly probable that something as valuable as a PB will inflate again, and I can sell it then. I might even get two.

As for what else... oh, I hope they give us forever to decide.
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

But if the weapons aren't good I can take all my points and go on a shopping spree for useless but nifty items without feeling guilty.

Of course if it would have been another ring of the lost I could take the NP and do the same...
Crystal Firefly

Post by Crystal Firefly »

I only got 2000 points. My browser couldn't get past a section in Bruno's Cave for some reason and I didn't really want to switch. Ah well, always next time.

I got a Damp Cave Feng Shui.
sureq

Post by sureq »

I didn't reach any of the golden limits, only dug a few graves and eliminated a few names, I didn't even do bone testing or anything, I still got 27,565 points.

I'll just lie in wait, but some of the lesser prizes look fantastic. I love the alarm clock. I want one for real.
ImageImage
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Around 19k for me, and I'm a Meepit Wrangler.

I got a Ghost Paintbrush, the Shadow Hammer because it's evil and is a MALLET, and that sleeper Lupe plushie that looks awesome.
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

I got 29,810 points and Honorary Mayor of Neovia. Hmm... I really don't know what to buy. I was hoping there'd be an awesome prize like the rings from the LD plot. Then I'd trade that for a Hobans Hat. :| Bah, stupid worthless weapons.

Some of the lesser prizes are beautiful, though. :3 I love the Rusty Asylum Cell Door's description. "Repeat after me: The red stuff is RUST." xD I may have to get a few of those for my neohome.

I'm going to hold off on getting anything yet. I want to see how much it's going to sell for.
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

DANG!!! The one plot I would kill for the prizes from, I missed! I freakin' missed!!! I mean, a haunted chess set? AWSOME!!! Why, for crying out loud?
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

I love the Rusty Asylum Cell Door's description. "Repeat after me: The red stuff is RUST." xD
CLASSIC! What a snarky way of repling to the huge "OMFG THE DOOR IS BLOODY" controversy. xD
Trick
Mad Cavy Lady

Post by Trick »

15,000 points for me and a lovely trophy:

Vine Weaver
(15,000 points)

So many prizes, awesome stuff. Though I'm kinda disappointed there is no petpet... but then who needs another ridiculously expensive petpet anyway ^_^
Kari

Post by Kari »

24,490 points here.

I totally don't know what to get. I just want to hoard items to sell later, really, because I'm totally out of money...
derp
Symmie

Post by Symmie »

Besides me accidentally selling my Mysterious Potted Flower for fucking 1 neopoint, I would be fin-- NO. dfkggkfkgfdkgkdfgvkdfgkdfk that's what I get for putting a PIN number on everything. I was trying to take it out of the shop, and I thought I had selected 1... not like... the neopoint... 1... uh.

Is the plot still doable? I should totally do it over. :(
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I bought all the books, and a ghost paint brush. Whee. Read all the books to Arien and I'll save the paint brush.

Am in love with the avatar. Almost took off my Hoban one for it... Almost.

Oh, with 20,585 points, I'm a Meepit Wrangler. Go me.
duenorth

Post by duenorth »

I have 26,790 points and am a Neovian Citizen.

I don't know what to get-- I kinda want some of the Neohome items. Does anyone have screenshots of what they look like once placed into a Neohome?
old world underground where are you now?
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Apparently points and trophies are changing.

I got more points and a new (lower) trophy Image

I miss my tiny claw though.