Island Hissi

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
danceu4ia

Post by danceu4ia »

Nogitsune wrote: Would you consider getting a morphing potion for the xweetox?
The morphing potion is still expensive though, I believe
*checks*
Nope I lied. Its only around 650k now, so...not bad!
ImageImageImage
ladynight6

Post by ladynight6 »

Me WANT!
I love the feathers on the head. I thought this was going to be another horrible tan pet with some swirly lines and a flower stuck on it, but this just WINS!
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

Can someone please save it to their own server and post it here, I'm really curious to see it after all these comments ^^
yvonne_l_d

Post by yvonne_l_d »

I have always liked the idea of a snake pet, but I didn't feel that the facial expression of any of the Hissis were right for me. The Island Hissi has a nice smiling face. The accessories are simple, but the crest spices it up just enough. I am impressed.

I probably won't get one, because I don't want any more pets, but it makes me happy to know that, if I wanted to, I could have a snake neopet.
checkers

Post by checkers »

Just wicked :O Nice headress.
WOAH, nice use of Island supplys eh?xD TNT's becoming better at this.
*clap clap*
OOh also the Desert Hissi are using the Desert bandages. (they're dirty) ^^ gives a nice tone, but why is it to Hissi? :?

---- klaatu99, I have a Whole account of Hissi's if you need one :P
rebelheart

Post by rebelheart »

For Jamie and the rest of Australia

Please excuse the crappy html file I wrote in a minute :X
LΟL
phoebemittens

Post by phoebemittens »

This is a fantastic colour.

Darn it.

I don't need an Island Hissi. But now I <i>want</i> one...

My (ghost) hissi is the ghost of a desert tribe leader. I wonder if. OK, I'm going to do some account rejigging!
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

Wow, thanks rebelheart.

It's very nice! But luckily, I haven't spontaneously wanted one like a few other people, heh. Good thing too, I don't have the space or NP.
gomababe

Post by gomababe »

Aww dang ><now><.
Crystal Firefly

Post by Crystal Firefly »

Oh...wow. Those feathers look amazing. I'm not sure if I can sum my feelings into anything else than "wow."

I want one but I don't appear to have the space...unless I morph my Gelert on a side into one, but he doesn't have an ideal name.
Akjara

Post by Akjara »

*g* Now I've got the urge to create a Hissi named Quetzacoatl. unfortunately there is already a pet with that name, an Eyrie. On a frozen account. Can we hope then, that this name will be freed up anytime in the future, or do they just free up abandoned accounts?
Help me to make my Dreams come true?
klaatu99

Post by klaatu99 »

danceu4ia wrote:
Nogitsune wrote: Would you consider getting a morphing potion for the xweetox?
The morphing potion is still expensive though, I believe
*checks*
Nope I lied. Its only around 650k now, so...not bad!
I believe this is going to be my new purchase goal. And I'll morph my jetsam (who was painted just for avatar purposes).
ImageImageImageImageImage
Feed Us Please!

KlaatuWolf on Subeta
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

Woah. Nice. After the Island Petpets we got, I was afraid it'd be another flower-in-ear reptile. Luckily, it's really nice. It's like that ghost Hissi in the tomb of Geraptiku. Good use of islandy-ness. It keeps an attitude that most Island pets don't have.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Skiler

Post by Skiler »

I guess someone will spit on me, but who cares. I'm a hissi lover but I don't like this colour. The accesories are nice, but I expected a redraw, not that sharpy outlines wich even changes thickness, like if it were barely erased by a digital eraser. Also I don't like that tan colour, because it burns my eyes (too many yellow), or perhaps because it would be better with green and white pattern like jubjub's:
Or white with tan patterns (I love white serpents by some odd reasons - I love albino pythons ):

They can't put more feathers because it will turn Lutari :P but I like the mohawk thing. The necklace skull could be more BIG, like the one's of Dalshim 8)
Big illustration here.

The bandages are cool, but I don't like the golden rings on the tip of the tail :P Perhaps a bone piercing there...... *ponders*

Anywho, compared with the recent releases, this colour is awesome but not a +fav :) I'm still waiting to paint my beloved hissi Quetzaler as faerie...........

Hmm... What will happen if along with the feathered mohawk they added a wooden snake mask?
(like they did with the grundo in some way Image)
ImageImageImage
TCD

Post by TCD »

The moehawk looks like it's actually on a half-mask.

Nice color.