Sketch Chomby

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
checkers

Post by checkers »

It's good that they're white as well, or Moye the Xweetok (a members pet) would go down the pot. You couldn't repaint a sketch pet because it'd be hard and just painting a pet sketch doesn't make the pet sketch the bones blood ect; needs to be stored somewhere and in sketch pets it's under skin which is painted white with blue skretchy lines.
danceu4ia

Post by danceu4ia »

checkers wrote:It's good that they're white as well, or Moye the Xweetok (a members pet) would go down the pot. You couldn't repaint a sketch pet because it'd be hard and just painting a pet sketch doesn't make the pet sketch the bones blood ect; needs to be stored somewhere and in sketch pets it's under skin which is painted white with blue skretchy lines.
Yeah, I briefly thought that too, but there HAS to be something there, the poor pets gotta eat!

Could you imagine eating, and then it plops through your throat? ewww.

Anyways...the chomby has thick, then thin, then thick lines...AND it's got dissapearing spots! Not to mention the total lack of "sketchness". looks like a white chomby with blue lines.

:P ick
My Moye pwns this chomby, LE or not.
ImageImageImage
Skitty

Post by Skitty »

Gods. It just doesn't get much better than this, does it? This pet isn't even remotely sketchy. Random lines around the body, yeah, but that doesn't make sketch. The outline is just recolored normal Chomby.
1/10, given for pity.

One more thing: Why in the world would they need the crosshair lines on the bottoms of its feet?
checkers

Post by checkers »

danceu4ia wrote:
checkers wrote:It's good that they're white as well, or Moye the Xweetok (a members pet) would go down the pot. You couldn't repaint a sketch pet because it'd be hard and just painting a pet sketch doesn't make the pet sketch the bones blood ect; needs to be stored somewhere and in sketch pets it's under skin which is painted white with blue skretchy lines.
Yeah, I briefly thought that too, but there HAS to be something there, the poor pets gotta eat!

Could you imagine eating, and then it plops through your throat? ewww.

Anyways...the chomby has thick, then thin, then thick lines...AND it's got dissapearing spots! Not to mention the total lack of "sketchness". looks like a white chomby with blue lines.

:P ick
My Moye pwns this chomby, LE or not.
Moye only pwns because of the personality and petpet ;) otherwise Xweetok are not appealing to me, but the way you made yours was nice.

I think that Chombys are underated I've had a chomby bad named on my side since I started neo because they're a lovely species.

Somewhere in this thread this image was used.
Woah I like this new lookin' pose (looks different to a normal kacheek)

I wouldn't go out and lab/paint a chomby sketch but I wouldn't mind my side account one turning it, then I could give her a personality that she listens in on the 'bitches' at school and then tells everyone and turns them against them and the 'bitches' are ran out of the school and they live happily ever after xD
Last edited by checkers on 18 Mar 2007 05:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fullmetal Dragon
Human Avatar: 156401

Post by Fullmetal Dragon »

The Jelly Kacheek was drawn before they redrew the rest of the Kacheek species -- that's not a new pose at all, but a retrace of the older unredrawn Kacheek. That's the only reason it's different now, because they were too lazy to change it.

The Sketch Chomby is so full of lose ;_; It's a the-artist-knows-how-to-colorfill-lines pet, not a sketch pet. Bleh. Poor Chombies. (Is that the right plural? o_o;)
<3
checkers

Post by checkers »

Fullmetal Dragon wrote:The Jelly Kacheek was drawn before they redrew the rest of the Kacheek species -- that's not a new pose at all, but a retrace of the older unredrawn Kacheek. That's the only reason it's different now, because they were too lazy to change it.
K. not new old.
K.
Last edited by checkers on 18 Mar 2007 06:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
phoebemittens

Post by phoebemittens »

*blinks*

I'm missing something here... that's not even a slightly rude response. I'd take a chill pill, checkers.
checkers

Post by checkers »

Skiler wrote:Well, compared to those:
ImageImageImage

...chomby's sketchiness fails by a mile.

*reloads shotgun again*
oh yeah, the lines are smooth too smooth. xD just noticed that
*hands you extra bullets*
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Like others, I'm not really likeing this. I like the sketch pets that are accually looking like they were just scetched (i.e. the uni). This isn't even trying. I hope the chombies get another colour better then this for their day. I'm hopeing for a redraw, the chombies could use some more redraws.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
freekydud

Post by freekydud »

i really like the sketch chomby. It looks very different from the other sketch pets...but even though I liked it. I won't keep it as a pet! :)
Meeep....
|Neopets||Subeta|
pls...Donate?
Skiler

Post by Skiler »

God.... Not even an update.... Look at this thought:

HGWB! And the Invisible Chomby is the top of all slacking......... *changes shotgun for a BFG*
ImageImageImage
Lou 500

Post by Lou 500 »

*yawn* I'm getting tired of all these refills. I want nice detailed redraws. Y'know, royal, grey, mutant, something INTERESTING.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Please don't bump topics over a couple weeks old without good reason. Thanks!
Image Image