Snackrifice!

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Anna the Red

Snackrifice!

Post by Anna the Red »

This game DESERVES a topic damnit!

The game summary:
Snowbeast Snackrifice:
A village on Terror Mountain is plagued by an ancient curse, and its citizens believe that the only way of avoiding the jinx's wrath is to deliver an offering of Petpets to a nearby Snowbeast’s cave. As soon as the Petpet Protection League (PPL) became aware of this ghastly ritual, however, they sent a delegation to Terror Mountain to stop the Petpet sacrifices. In this game, you play as a villager who is trying his best to get past the PPLers and toss as many Petpets into the Snowbeast’s ...More »
A village on Terror Mountain is plagued by an ancient curse, and its citizens believe that the only way of avoiding the jinx's wrath is to deliver an offering of Petpets to a nearby Snowbeast’s cave. As soon as the Petpet Protection League (PPL) became aware of this ghastly ritual, however, they sent a delegation to Terror Mountain to stop the Petpet sacrifices. In this game, you play as a villager who is trying his best to get past the PPLers and toss as many Petpets into the Snowbeast’s lair as possible during the allotted time. Advance from level to level by meeting the cumulative score for that round.

No Petpets were hurt in the creation of this game.
I love it. What a fantastic concept. 'Throw Petpets at people who try to protect them so you can sacrifice them to mountain 'god'!

The game is here, and I'm still getting the hang of it. There's a perverse joy in hurling Meepits to their doom, and it's loads of fun. The payouts not great, but this will be plenty time consuming until the novelty wears off.
Scythemantis

Post by Scythemantis »

I love the cynical side of Neopets. They haven't made anything this twisted in a long-ass time.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

I absolutely love the concept behind this game. I'm terrible at it (I finally got the second level, but so far I just knock out the PPL member most of the time when I get the power level high enough to knock the petpet towards the cave). Anyone doing better at this than me? Any pointers? I think this'll be super fun if I can figure out how to play it properly.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

bonecrivain wrote:Anyone doing better at this than me?
Nope sorry, I scored a measly 42 ;-;

It's a shame, I like this game. But I think the time to NP ratio is kinda bad.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I got 183 before I crashed and burned (but I wasn't logged in so it didn't count). I even managed a Berzerk mode in level 2 (which was highly amusing and basically consisted of lots of flashing red and oragne bars and about 3x as many petpets to throw).

Amusing game. I doubt I'll ever become good at it, but I love the concept.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

I tried a few times but couldn't get past level two. I can't seem to figure out how to make the "hurler" toss the petpet in the direction I want. Fun, though, and such a great concept!
Illuen

Post by Illuen »

It is incredibly fun (I beta tested the game) and a great concept, although I am not too great at the game. My high score is 117. In the third round, I managed to get 3 pets past both PPLers.

I must say though, todays news is the funniest thing I've read in a great while.
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.
roger9614462

Post by roger9614462 »

I love that game. I got 991 the first time I played it. I'm #61 in the high score list. Yay! =P
DamionDarkheart

Post by DamionDarkheart »

This game seems delightfully twisted, but I'm waiting until I finish NQ2 to play.

Motivation FTW
"Blah blah blah into the pie, bitch." Image
ulyyf

Post by ulyyf »

I got a... 43. But it's still a cool concept :)
Independent thought, independent dreams, independent lives. It's a thing worth dying for.
DamionDarkheart

Post by DamionDarkheart »

I got 3. It runs SO SLOW on my computer.

*sigh*
"Blah blah blah into the pie, bitch." Image
varii

Post by varii »

I got up to 609, I love pegging the PPL people. It's probably why I did so poorly in level four.
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

I can't get past level three, but that doesn't matter. This makes up for most of the bad TNT have done recently. Note:
Knocking out some of the worst-drawn pets on the site with living creatures.
Throwing adorable little animals at a high speed.
At a ferocious monster.
An unacceptable game wrapped up with an adorable name like "Snackrifice".
A huge claw tearing out of a cave, sure to give the little childerkin nightmares.
A murderous Kyrii.
Petpet chucking Techos.
This game has everything.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I believe this game has the best title in the history of Neopets. I got 73 on my first go. I'm typically good at the types of games requiring you to pull and measure...errr...like Shenkuu Warrior, Bouncy Supreme, Ultimate Bullseye, etc. So, I might try to see if I can boost my score a bit later. I <strike>want</strike> need the music for my neohome.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

...Ack! I just remembered where I've seen that word/title before!

Dwayne: "If the legend is true, our only hope is to offer him a snackrifice."
Raoul: "Yes. An unspoiled virgin."
Leela: "I'll volunteer!"
Vyolet: "Nice try, Leela. But we've all seen Zapp Brannigan's webpage."
That episode was just on CN a few days ago, too. TNT wins the Internet... for tonight anyway.