Checkered and Desert Moehog

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Ellie

Post by Ellie »

They're big! They're big! I love them for that. x3 Checkers is a decent colourfil, and the desert is well done. I like the cobra on its head.
checkers

Post by checkers »

Woah, they are big images, I was almost in ''YAYYYY'' time, when I noticed that these didn't have other poses, I thought that they'd changed back.

I love the Desert Moehog, I like the little hair at the Moehogs neck, makes it look rather nice compared to a normal Moehog. Thinks on painting Aroulna desert.
LassieTheEvilOne

Post by LassieTheEvilOne »

daisybell wrote:Please, tell me how this is a different moehog- I tried looking for any differences between the recent revamp and the art before that, and found no differences at all:

ImageImage

All I can see are some slight changes to the shading, and obviously the size, but that varies depending on what page you're looking at. That's it. The basic moehog is one of the least changed pets.
That's not just my imagination then? I thought it was exactly same as the "old" style.

I've never been a Moehog fan, my lab ray insists on turning whatever pet I'm zapping into one at least once. I must admit that Desert looks good though. Even though it runs in all the more the fact that Cybunnies are the only species to be pretty much stripped of their desert-ness :P

Checkered... Well... It's... Black and white, isn't it?
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Wow

Post by hebdenhippy »

Wow, looking at those images it would appear that Moehogs got a lucky break in the revamp, not that I was ever a fan of Moehogs anyway. I really like the new Desert Moehog though, the bracelet is really good and it's not too over-the-top Egyptian like some of the other various pets are. This is a good sign. Checkered is... checkered really. Not much to say on that front.
Dachusand

Post by Dachusand »

The the snout of the checkered moehog should have not been checkered, the moehog look very 2-D. The Desert is nice though, I like that light blue-green color a lot.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

Please don't bump old threads.