Neopets and Us!

Any problems or suggestions regarding the forums or scripts, post them here.
Bacon

Neopets and Us!

Post by Bacon »

We should try to get the neopets artists to use these forums to help them decide pet art!
Deku

Post by Deku »

....huh? What do you mean? Actual neopets artists? Very very very doubtful o_o
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

They've done before, I think some still do now, but they're unlikely to use ideas here because of the copyright issue attached. In theory, if they create, say, a Faerie Skeith based on an idea or picture of yours, and they then release merchandise of it, legally you'd be entitled to a cut of the profits.
Joeno

Post by Joeno »

Also, if even the suspicion of this happening reaches major media people, it could cause a huge PR disaster for Neopets, causing them lots of players and money and all that.

In fact, considering that these things are posted here, it'd even be preferable if TNT wouldn't visit here. Even the suspicion could be damaging enough.
Trick
Mad Cavy Lady

Post by Trick »

This place doesn't dictate pet ideas for tnt but it was really nice before to know that some artists were (I think anyway) taking on board ideas and crits of pet colours here before they were released in the news.

Hopefully when we're back those few artists might start lurking more again (if they aren't already.... *waves to them just in case* ^^).
DamionDarkheart

Post by DamionDarkheart »

We aren't the reason neo artists put out the...masterpieces that they do sometimes (a la Snow Acara) we merely mention in passing to them that we think a certain pet, for example Orgins and Xweetoks, are anally expelled by the Ulrich clan of trolls. Sometimes they listen, but by glancing at the Darigan Kougra and Mynci, that's very rare if ever.

Not to suck her off or anything, but Claire (Shoomlah) is by far my favorite neopets artist. Mmmm Mutant Ixi. I'm still going to marry/have a passionate affair with Snarkie though. She's my favorite techie ninja supreme and if I ever have to go through the trouble of walking there the hard way, I'm going to propose to her and such :)
"Blah blah blah into the pie, bitch." Image
Dead Webby

Post by Dead Webby »

Joeno wrote:Also, if even the suspicion of this happening reaches major media people, it could cause a huge PR disaster for Neopets, causing them lots of players and money and all that.

In fact, considering that these things are posted here, it'd even be preferable if TNT wouldn't visit here. Even the suspicion could be damaging enough.
And then we'd probably get loads of illiterate 'omg its lyk hilardy duff omg i luv hilary duff lyk 1337' people asking us stupid questions, and god forbid, it might even turn into someting similar to the Neopets Chat rooms.

I hope not.
Thanks VanillaCoke for the Set.
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

Dead Webby wrote:it might even turn into someting similar to the Neopets Chat rooms.
No it wouldn't. We would eat them alive.
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

Cheese wrote:
Dead Webby wrote:it might even turn into someting similar to the Neopets Chat rooms.

and if it did happen, we'd move in secret. Screw the noobz.
Lucifer_Apollyon

Post by Lucifer_Apollyon »

Spivsy wrote:
Cheese wrote:

Oh no...I assure you...we would eat them. I get their souls! :D
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Use 'em to power the forum for the next month even.

Because Cheese is right: we would eat them.

Remember the one who stumbled over here accidentally when the first Ogrin pictures showed up and then went racing home to Mommy, sniveling, "Is this what Neo really is all about?" -- remember her?

And she didn't even stick around for the encore.

Yep. Eaten. Alive.
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

Well you can eat them. Noobs are too high in cholesterol for me.

Actually, I suppose I could stick around for a liver or two. Can someone save me a thigh steak from one of the leaner ones?
Lucifer_Apollyon

Post by Lucifer_Apollyon »

thelonetiel wrote:Well you can eat them. Noobs are too high in cholesterol for me.

Actually, I suppose I could stick around for a liver or two. Can someone save me a thigh steak from one of the leaner ones?
No problem...I just want their souls as souls are part of a balanced demonic diet. :D
Kamil wrote:Use 'em to power the forum for the next month even.

Because Cheese is right: we would eat them.

Remember the one who stumbled over here accidentally when the first Ogrin pictures showed up and then went racing home to Mommy, sniveling, "Is this what Neo really is all about?" -- remember her?

And she didn't even stick around for the encore.

Yep. Eaten. Alive.
Um...actually...no. Meaning I did not get to eat that one's soul which means somebody isn't doing their job around here. <_< I demand a cookie for compensation of this insult. XD

((Don't ask where this is all coming from...I think I had too many Vitamin C drops today))
KasiTL

Post by KasiTL »

Lucifer_Apollyon wrote:
Spivsy wrote:
Cheese wrote: No it wouldn't. We would eat them alive.

Oh no...I assure you...we would eat them. I get their souls! :D
*snaps fingers* Oh darn!

I get the blood, then. Whatever I don't drink up, feel free to make it into bloodwine or whatever. Blood only stays fresh for so long....
Last Update: 8/09/06 - Some blue! And a poll! - Click sig to view.
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

Blood is made into black pudding if anything. I'd actually prefer it fresh than in the form of black pudding because black pudding tastes like several kinds of horror.

Can I have their skin? I'd like to make myself a n00b suit. [/lolsilenceofthelambs]