Super Smash Brothers Brawl Website!

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Today's Update:

Meet Fox, a character we already know about! Aside from Captain Falcon, Fox (and his clone Falco) are just about the fastest characters in the game.

Ok, Nintendo, where the ^*%! is my Samus?

Fox Update
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

Yay fox =D He's my favourite character
Ierosbats

Post by Ierosbats »

...I don't like his new costume. Those are some damn womanly boots. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but... hmm. Unexpected.

On that note, I hope Krystal's in this game. Mrrrawr.
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

New update: Yoshi's Island! Eee aaaaah ooooooohhh.... Well, this is more based off of the island of Super Mario World 2. Which is nice, 'cause I loved that game. I even got the Gameboy version, which is just like the old one except different controls and stuff. It has changing seasons, which is cute, and the support.... GHOST?! I always thought that was one of those big monsters that comes up from lava/water, but without the mouth? I am crushed.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
ChibiDragon86

Post by ChibiDragon86 »

Today's Update!

Is a clip of the redo Ridley Boss fight from Metroid! And all I must say is. ;.; I love it! It's rocky techonoy which is like my fave type of music.

Actually what makes this really nice is they stuck pretty much to the orignal song which I always disliked when an artist tries to redo a master peice and murders it but none the less Ridley boss fight = <3's

This game is looking better each update!

~ Chibi
Silverevilchao

Post by Silverevilchao »

Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy biiiirthday dear Silver--

OMFG METROID! *pounces on clip*

I love it. I totally, absolutely love it. Though I still like the Metroid Prime version best. >.>;; Maybe we'll have Ridley in there?

Hey, creator guy, thanks for the birthday present! :D Now where the hell is my Samus?
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

Today's update is about Crates and Barrels. Boring, right? WRONG! It turns out they now look different depending on what stage you may be playing on. Metal for Fox's stage, for instance, and presents for Yoshi's Island. I hope we get Star Blocks and domes for Kirby's stages!
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Silverevilchao

Post by Silverevilchao »

Ooh, sliding boxes, too! Looks like I have more ways to kill people long distance. :twisted:
Silverevilchao

Post by Silverevilchao »

Here's what happens when I stay up late! Earlier-than-usual updates!

My prayers have been answered! My beautiful, my precious, my sexy Samus has appeared on the site! And comes with 50% more shine!

This is the primary character I play as. Beware, I shall snipe you all into oblivion. :twisted:

The 1337 Samus Update
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

I want more newcomer pages, damn it.
Silverevilchao

Post by Silverevilchao »

Today's Update:

Link's Final Smash! Y'know, the one you saw in the 2006 E3 video. Apparently, light shoots out from the triforce marking on the back of his hand and strikes the enemy, stunning and trapping them. Link then comes and rapidly slashes them to oblivion...as long as they don't land on any solid ground, that is.

Oh, yeah, and this Final Smash is called the Triforce Slash. How creative. :P

Link's Final Smash Update
Silverevilchao

Post by Silverevilchao »

Today's Update:

Finally, a Final Smash that we haven't seen in a video yet! Pikachu's Final Smash, called "Volt Tackle" (named after the really weird, hard-to-get move that a Pichu is hatched with when you breed two Pikachus, one of which holding a Light Ball), looks like one of the coolest ones yet. Pikachu becomes a giant orb of electricity and will start shooting across the screen. While it's flying everywhere, you can control it. However, it is very fast and, if cancelled, you will most likely take a large amount of damage and/or die. Nevertheless, the idea of chasing down enemies as a giant ball of light is very amusing to me.

Pikachu's Final Smash Update
koops

Post by koops »

volt tackle looks cool but hard to control
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

I just love the picture of Pikachu absorbing the Smash Ball to use it. Adorable little electric mouse ON A MISSION!!!!
Silverevilchao

Post by Silverevilchao »

Today's Update:

Wario! Or, at least, his Warioware incarnation. Apparently, he will give birth to "a form of martial arts that other characters cannot even see". Fart karate chops? Maybe?

Wario Update