Jelly and Electric Koi

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

The transparency issue is a problem with SEVERAL jelly and pale pets, such as the old Maraquan Draik and the Jelly Poogle. Notice how greyish the Maraquan Draik's fins are, now.

On the user lookup, these pets looks odd.

So, it's not the first pets with this issue, they're a bunch.
Mariko

Post by Mariko »

All I can say is fail.
Even without the transparency issues I can tell that the color would be hideous. Terrible shade of orangey-brown... talk about unappitizing.
Fury

Post by Fury »

What on earth is going on with the Jelly Koi?! The features are too difficult to see and the overall colour is... an odd choice, to say the least.

The Electric Koi isn't too bad, apart from the colour of the tail fin - what's going on there?!
colettecop

Post by colettecop »

The jelly one does look rather like dung jelly. :P

The electric one doesn't look very electric, but would still be pretty awesome if it wasn't for the fact that its tail fin is a different color than the other find. Why? Nice shades of blue at least.
danceu4ia

Post by danceu4ia »

My Jettikie is another example of shitty transperancy...the wings are grey. Ewww...

I wish I could see what the jelly koi was supposed to look like, not this piece of garbage. :P
ImageImageImage