Post by phoebemittens »

I've gone with Shenkuu - my pets live there after all. Here's the background:

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Edoinidd
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Iggy wrote:
Illuen wrote:
Iggy wrote:Roo Island has two major hotties.

Lilo Blumaroo. And Will.

This is why you need to join up. That way, Roo Island would have three major hotties =D
I'm already in. =)

Since Round 1.

...in 2006.
Same here. Our team is filled with hotties, it seems. ;)
Farseek

Post by Farseek »

I went with Shenkuu. I barely play Neopets anymore but the cup was fun last year :o
Not all who wander are lost.
DamionDarkheart

Post by DamionDarkheart »

Staying with Krawk Island. Pirates FTW
"Blah blah blah into the pie, bitch." Image
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Meridell!

Post by hebdenhippy »

I went for Meridell. And I've been practicing hard!
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

You guys better watch out - I'm for Darigan and I won 9 to 0 against the Practice Team...it seems that the Flash game runs better if you press Space to skip the Yooyuball sequences. :P
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

Ugh. That stupid Darigan yooyu is seriously pissing me off. It never goes the direction I aim it, but rather, goes straight towards the other team's members. And when the other team has it, it plays just like a normal yooyu. Goes wherever they aim it.

And the clockwork ones decided to be a little less stupid. It blew up in 4 seconds rather than immeadiatly.
sezrin

Post by sezrin »

Mystery Island :)

Went with them last here because that's where my neohome and shop are based. Lets hope they get a bit further this year. I've also had the little support banner in my siggy for the past 12 months and have grown kinda attached to it....
Kari

Post by Kari »

Meridell...only because I live there in Neopia. And I didn't like Maraqua last year. Everyone else looked meh too.

Time to practice playing
derp
Bif

Post by Bif »

Is anyone else finding that sometimes randomly the time left for a practice match becomes something like 20minutes?

Is this something that is supposed to happen and I don't know about it, or a glitch?
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

i haven't picked yet, since my parents' computer sucks ass, but i'll probably go with Maraqua just like I did last year. BAH!
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

It's nice to see improvements from that ridiculous team switching system from last year. Also rank shield and additional games sound like a neat touch.

I went with Terror Mountain same as last summer. My team still holds some of my least favorite species on Neo, but I'm glad they got rid of tuskaninny and got a buzz instead. Normally I'm not big on buzzes but this one is really lovely drawn - it reminds me of the way Armi does them.

I don't think I'll be killing myself with playing as I've been growing more and more detached from Neopets since mass pet revamp, but I'll play along just to see how it all unwinds.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Silver Link

Post by Silver Link »

Roo Island again. I forgot why I picked them the first time but they did pretty well so I'm sticking with them
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

I might just be really stupid, but I can't find the list of keyboard controls anywhere. I pressed some random keys and I think A and D switch players, but what I really want to find is the command to make players return to their original positions.
Neopets wishlists: here
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

daisybell wrote:But what I really want to find is the command to make players return to their original positions.
It's SHIFT I believe. I haven't managed to find instructions anywhere either, maybe they forgot?
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta