8 New Galactic Pets! (Plus 2 More!)

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Chandi

8 New Galactic Pets! (Plus 2 More!)

Post by Chandi »

What the title says!

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image

I'm not fond of the Keeto, Kerubi, or Kanis - they don't seem as sharp as the rest, and Keeto paws have always bothered me. The Torrey seems like it needs to be rotated... but I don't have complaints about the Dragon, Paralix, Serpenth, and Clawsion.

Edit: Wait wait wait. Is it just me, or does the Paralix's whisker not attach to its snout, near its nose, where it normally goes...?

EDIT: See page 4 for two more galactics.
Last edited by Chandi on 07 Jun 2007 08:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

There's two more according to the news.. This is the only other one I can recall right now though.

EDIT: You beat me. XD
Ierosbats

Post by Ierosbats »

Is the Keeto yours, Aqua? Something about its aura reminds me of your style.

I'm so relieved I don't like the Kerubi. I have a soft spot for Kerubi redraws, but absolutely no pet room at all. I was really concerned an awesome Galactic Kerubi was going to come out and my head would explode.

I think the Clawison is my favourite, which is... unusual. I love its feet and the little knee swirl. It's not enough to want one, but still very cute.

Edit: The more I look at it, the less I recognize the style. That aura is totally different from the rest of the Galactic pets. I suppose because the Keeto has its own as it is? Anyway, whoever made it, I'm quite a fan. I'd love to see that sort of background more often.
Last edited by Ierosbats on 06 Jun 2007 07:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
klaatu99

Post by klaatu99 »

*stares at the galactic serpenth*

Ok, what's the item that allows more than 10 pets?
ImageImageImageImageImage
Feed Us Please!

KlaatuWolf on Subeta
Arbor

Post by Arbor »

Centurymon did the Keeto. She worked hard, and it really, really paid off.

I'm not really a fan of the Paralix, but ...that's just a personal thing, I think, since I've never been a fan. XD

Both of Jag's pets - Clawsion and Torrey... they kill me for being so gorgeous. @_@ I'm /actually/ thinking about getting one or the other.
FourEyes

Post by FourEyes »

Ooh, they're all pretty nice. I'd like the Serpenth more if it weren't for the fact that there's too much yellow there. =/ The Torrey looks wonderful... The Keeto too...

But there's no Montre or Demi yet. Chaos and FE are sad. D=
...Oops. *searching for a smaller sig*
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I love the keeto! It's the first galactic pet that I've wanted in any way.
Image Image
Phibby

Post by Phibby »

Love, love, love the detail on the Clawison and Torrey. Not sure I'd get either, but they're still absolutely gorgeous.
Image Image
checkers

Post by checkers »

Just love the Paralix, Dragon and Serpenth @_@ Argh, I didn't plan on getting a Galactic pet, but the Serpenth is sooo uberly, cool =D great artwork. Paralix looks like a Chinese new year dragon, Dragon has a wicked pose and Serpenth just looks so..so good! compared to it's normal standard pose.
Avarice

Post by Avarice »

Sweet goodness, I think I'm in love with all three reptiles. Especially the Serpenth and Paralix- I really like that style they're done in. Wow. I've got a pet slot left, but I'm not sure they'd be anything but eye-candy on my account.

Still..

*ogles the prettypretty art some more*
Ishtar

Post by Ishtar »

Awww they're all so pretty~! I could just hug that Kerubi for ages, which is funny since I'm not a fan of Kerubis in the slightest. o.o

I'm not much of a fan of the Kanis though, which is good since my Stardust-sama started out as a Kanis before I turned him into a Galactic Harvester. I wasn't looking forward to changing him back and then repainting him Galactic if the Kanis had turned out too good. ;)
The Art | The Site

MapleStory:
Broa: Axiqa, Lanatia | Windia: Pyeam
Mardia: Freajya, Xeail | Kradia: Qalara, Niartia, Sekhari

[[ So many characters, so little time to Maple ]]
Fever

Post by Fever »

Still no sheeta! D:

But these are still quite lovely :)
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

D: Now I don't know wheter I should leave Agatio dusk or turn him galactic. That paralix is so incredibly muscular, it fits him almost perfectly. But I don't want more than one galactic pet. x:

Eh. Anyways! This update has proven to me Torreys are perfectly capable of actually looking good. I hate them a quite a bit less, now.

The clawsion and keeto have such smooth lineart. <3 And I love how the aura behind the keeto was changed to fit the species.

The dragon's smile and what seems to be bucked teeth put me off. And I honestly didn't know they had wings. x: Just another species I'll continue to ignore. Aleast until they get a revamp. Edit: I was right. They don't have wings.

The serpenth is absolutely amazing. It's soo detailed, and that's one wicked toungue. I find the right wings dinkyness a bit odd, even taking perspective into account, but the rest of it's so awesome, I hardly even notice.

The kerubi and kanis... I don't like their paws. I don't know what is it, but I find them awkward. And they lose points, 'cause I think that background was somewhat copied and pasted. x:
Last edited by Slugawoo on 06 Jun 2007 03:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

ARGH, I KNEW this would happen...I turned my pet Arukarie into a Galactic Harvester last night, only to really, really like the Serpenth that came out AFTER I changed her. And I have no monies. ;_;
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Wow, this colour is so good, three of my most disliked species are my top three of this batch- Clawsion, Serpenth and Paralix. Usually I find these three species unbearable and boring, but I am considering changing Shalilly into another Galactic pet, yet again.
Last edited by adi_gallia on 06 Jun 2007 02:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.