Disco and Snot quiggles

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

oogabooga wrote:Why wouldn't it be made of snot? Jelly pets are made of jelly, ice pets are made of ice, snow pets are made of snow. Sponge pets are sponges.
Yes, but we all know that custard pets are not really made of custard....

*cough*
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

We know that custard pets aren't made of custard.
*shrug* I've never really thought about it. The idea of a pet covered in custard, yet being perfectly OK with going out in public, seems somehow wrong to me, but I suppose it's at least better than the idea of a blob of custard that can act like a Neopet.

And are chocolate pets made of chocolate? If so, given what we know about a lot of Lupes, why are there any chocolate Chias left in existence? No incriminating blood on the muzzle, just lots of melted chocolate ;)
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

jessibean wrote:
oogabooga wrote:Why wouldn't it be made of snot? Jelly pets are made of jelly, ice pets are made of ice, snow pets are made of snow. Sponge pets are sponges.

*cough*
*snerk* Jessi is right, they're only covered in it, after a long long night of watching those vids that you either buy at the shops where the dirty old men hang about or alternately come wrapped in plain brown wrappers.

Bad pet. No biscuit.

:P
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Kamil wrote:
jessibean wrote:

*cough*
*snerk* Jessi is right, they're only covered in it, after a long long night of watching those vids that you either buy at the shops where the dirty old men hang about or alternately come wrapped in plain brown wrappers.

Bad pet. No biscuit.

:P
Or being alongside someone watching said videos...*snicker*
Lou 500

Post by Lou 500 »

I hate quiggles. HATE THEM. But the snot is rather suiting...
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

They are both meh to me. I just don't like quiggles, as much as I love frogs, I just can't get myself to like the quiggles.
The disco is alright, not bad. It could of been more creative but a lot of the disco pets can be. Snot is accually quiet nice looking. I think it's the shadeing that makes it look real nice, better then most snot pets.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel