Speckled and Halloween Flotsams

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

Ooohhh, i really like both of these, Speckled is very pretty and I love Halloween, I'm rather tempted to get a Halloween Flotsam, remove the cloak and put it in the Chef costume ^^
Cyaneus

Post by Cyaneus »

I actually really like the dark red Halloween Flotsam base. With the way they've colored the eye, it actually looks to me like it's sunken into the head, which is pretty awesome and creepy.
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

Speckled is gorgeous. It looks like a burst of green and white bubbles.

As for Halloween, I wouldn't keep this if I zapped it, but nor do I hate it. In a way, it seems like a return to the original concept of Halloween pets, before the name became a way to refer to the denizens of the Haunted Woods: younger pets pretending to be something scarier than they are. (Didn't they originally try this idea with the Lenny?)
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
Jack Sparrow Wanna be

Post by Jack Sparrow Wanna be »

The Halloween one is quite amazing :D
I love it both with and with-out the sheet.

Never liked the speckled pets so really no input on that.

But the sheet ghost thing makes me feel happy inside :)
The names either Llama, Jack or Tasha
(my real name being Tarsha but I never use it xP)
Leave the purple pets alone! The orange spots happen to be one of the best contrasts in neopets :D
devilpirate

Post by devilpirate »

I think the cloak on the halloween is rather cute, it would be great for a pet with a shy personality
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

I adore the Halloween one! Especially the little stitched up mouth. Awww.

Speckled is surprisingly good for a Speckled pet O_O
pet_beauty_shop

Post by pet_beauty_shop »

I happened to actually look at the site comments for these colors, and thought I would comment about something. It's not directly flotsam related, but it seemed silly to comment anywhere else:
It seems like it's been a long time since we had a Halloween pet that was so clearly wearing a costume (though, on looking through them, it does seem costumes are the majority). I prefer the pets that actually become Halloween creatures - whether mummies or werewolves or characters from the site (Nightsteed, or the Tax Beast).
I currently own a Halloween Yurble. Before customization: it WAS the Tax Beast. After: clearly wearing a Tax Beast costume, with badly sewn and visible seams.
Academy

Post by Academy »

thelonetiel wrote:Well, don't rush out and get Halloween for the pet underneath.

Oh well. I just wanted the cloak. ^^

It comes in two pieces, by the way, a hood and a cloak. I'm sad that I can't get my royalgirl flotsam rings to show up on top of it though, there needs to be a layering system.
Ah...I love that. The best Flotsam ever, used to be mutant >_<
._.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

This topic is well over a month old. Please do not bump old topics.