baby jubjubs

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
jubjub123

baby jubjubs

Post by jubjub123 »

I would really like to know the EASIEST way to get a baby jubjub :mrgreen:
baby jubjub
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Buy a baby paint brush from the hidden tower and paint a jubjub or see if the baby jubjub morphing potion is cheaper. The end.
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Huggles wrote:Buy a baby paint brush from the hidden tower and paint a jubjub or see if the baby jubjub morphing potion is cheaper. The end.
Huggles, that was the funniest fucking thing you've said all year! XD How consice you are, makes your posts both distinct and hilarious, and here it's at it's finest :) Why this is so funny is because this topic is 100% lock worthy, but you kept it open without being "modly polite".

.....Though to be back on topic, if the pound opens up sometime this century, I think you can find some person more than willing to give you their Boochi victim.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
jubjub123

baby jubjubs

Post by jubjub123 »

the hidden tower idea wont work cuz i do not have enough neopoints and the baby jubjub morphing potion idea would work if i could find it the magic shop
baby jubjub
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

It will work when you save up enough np. You have to be able to pay for a paintbrush/morphing potion. These things don't just pop into your inventory once you ask for them.
FourEyes

Post by FourEyes »

Try playing games. If you find some that are fun for you, or that you're good at, you'll achieve your goal eventually. There really aren't any easier ways than the ones Huggles mentioned, sorry.
...Oops. *searching for a smaller sig*
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

The others are right- if you're low on np, the best thing you can do is play games to earn them. They're also guaranteed that you won't lose money if you don't pay to play them. You could try setting yourself a target to earn a certain amount of np per day. If you can earn 50k a day (and some people can from games) then it would take you 12 days to get the np you need for a baby pb. If you can manage 30k, it's 24 days, which is less than a month. Even at 15k a day, which is usually what I do, it's 48 days, less than 7 weeks.

It does take some time and a bit of effort, but if you really want to earn the np then you can do it. I'm not very good at games, but there are plenty to choose from. I think this guide is helpful to list games which pay out well and aren't too hard, and with guides too. It shouldn't be hard to get to 10k per day just by sending sponsor neogreetings cards and playing the simple sponsor games and a few others.

Whilst you're saving hard, don't spend np on anything else, except perhaps the Neolodge if you really needed to. Heal your pets free at the healing springs, don't play scratchcards or games of chance where you have to pay, feed them jellies and omelettes. It sounds cliched, but it does feel so much better when you made the effort to earn what you want for yourself. Good luck ;D
Neopets wishlists: here