Jelly Grundo

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Bacon

Jelly Grundo

Post by Bacon »

I'm surprised no one posted this yet. It was released in today's news! My opinion is that this grundo doesn't look gross like the koi we got a month or so ago!
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Today's news probably means it was posted in the last 30 mins -2 hours, not really surprising to me.

It gets a big meh from me, was there now other colour? The Jelly looks good, but Jelly on the whole is quite a lame colour to me.

I'd quite like to see some sort of futuristic looking Royal Grundos, though I doubt Grundos can be royalty since they are like hostages to Sloth, or they were.

ETA: It's not Grundo day, ignore me. It's good to see a pet colour released randomly again.
ETA2: Where is the news anyway, this picture even says there is nothing in the New Features and there isn't :?
Last edited by adi_gallia on 03 Jul 2007 11:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Yeah, they <i>were</i>, but that doesn't mean they can't have developed a cultural identity at any point. I'd like to see them in royal.
Image Image
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

I can't even see the news yet. I noticed the front banner a bit ago, but nothing new is on the news page. *shrug*

Jelly is okay. I don't like the obvious joint lines around the shoulders and thigh.

I don't want it and wouldn't keep it from the lab.
DamionDarkheart

Post by DamionDarkheart »

It's a crappy jelly pet. At least there aren't bandages in the beaten pose.
"Blah blah blah into the pie, bitch." Image
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Meh. It's boring and has left fist o'doom disease, so it needs to go off and be eaten by something somewhere.

And its right arm is . . . wait, is that even an arm? It looks more like a blob stuck to its shoulder; no elbow, no forearm or upper arm, just a blob. Do all the new Grundos look like that? o_0 Because, if so, ewww.
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Bif

Post by Bif »

Where DID you find this news? The news page still isn't updated for me. :S

I have always been a fan of Jelly pets and the Jelly Grundo is no exception - I LOVE it in all it's wobbly jelly goodness. ^_^ I don't see any mistakes and although I'd rather it was a different colour jelly, that's only because I don't like yellow so much - others do I'm sure.

Yay! Jelly. :mrgreen:
Bacon

Post by Bacon »

The news is up...just view source to see it
oogabooga

Post by oogabooga »

Oh. It's commented out. That's... different.
Signature by Tom
Kari

Post by Kari »

It looks like lemon jello, which is good. I wish to eat it.

Though about the news being blocked out is kinda stupid, especially since there's contest winners and stuff. The "jelly world doesn't exist" joke is a bit old.
derp
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

Aw, it's squishy. Ever since my Red Grundo plushie I had long ago, I've had a fondness for them, and I like anything that jiggles. It's quite palatable looking and can easily pass for living jelly, unlike some Jelly pets who are just a solid colour. I approve!
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
gidget

Post by gidget »

The Jelly Grundo is a decent Jelly pet and a decent Grundo. I feel no thrill of delight by it, though.

The news can be seen on this pet page.