Checkered and Robot Ruki

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Bacon

Checkered and Robot Ruki

Post by Bacon »

Image Image Image

Checkered is your standard colorfill, and I like it. It doesn't hurt my eyes to look at it.

As for the robot ruki, I love robots since the customization upgrade. I'm more into the skeleton, but I like the eyes on the clothed robot!
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Just added these to the front page.

I feel that the Robot Ruki looks rather like it has no casing, even when it does have it on, I don't know why. I just don't like this.

I am more impressed with the Checkered Ruki actually, I like that the feet and claws are quite dark and the rest is light. I almost want one perhaps, since colourfills are all we get these days.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I'm not any more fond (or.. not fond) of rukis now than i was before customization, but the checkered one is rather nice for a checkered pet. I rather like the robt one though - it'd look really nice next to a robot ixi.
Bif

Post by Bif »

I love Rukis (though I don't own one...how odd) and this robot one is awesome. It's everything I love about the Robot Ixi - but on another great pet.

I love its eyes - very bug like. I don't like it much without its casing though, and for most robot pets I do. However, that's easily fixed - just never take the casing off! :P
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I'm also a fan of robots without their casing, although it has lead me to wonder why they didn't take the time to make them awesome in the first place. With the casing, I still really really like it. I remember way back when the ruki first appeared in some caption and everyone thought it was a robot. I think even without a redraw, its body shape makes a perfect fit for the color. It doesn't hurt to share the ixi's color scheme and shine either.
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

I like the Checkered one, it's easy on the eyes and looks great, I've always liked Rukis (I'm a bit of a bug freak), and i might consider getting one. I love the robot too, not so much without casing, but with the casing I think it looks great, i love the big red eyes on it
Lark

Post by Lark »

Checkered looks pretty nice . I like the details on Robot.
Lucky Rukis get two good colors for thier day :o