Clothing/Customizable Neopets

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Bif

Re: Clothing/Customizable Neopets

Post by Bif »

I managed to snag a Blue Skeith Backpack Image

Wearable to Skeiths only.

I'm willing to do a deal with NCers (how does 100k sound?)

Link to this lot!
http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpo ... =279331131
Fury

Post by Fury »

Hahaha!

Well that's just fantastic.
Loveyaw

Post by Loveyaw »

I truly love that hotdog thingie xD
If i had a pet left i would buy one ;D
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

Has nobody else noticed the utter cuteness of this little jacket? It's such a pity that my Pteri foster is an egg, or I'd be trying to get her one. There's a sort of snuggly feel about it that just appeals to me.
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
Nectaris

Post by Nectaris »

The jacket is very cute. I'm a little disappointed though that not much else got released for pteri day as far as clothing goes(paintbrush clothes not included). Granted pteris are probably hard pets to try to get clothes to look right, but surely they could have been given more than four pieces of clothing.
Image Image Image Image Image
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

That's no worse than the jetsam, eyrie, cybunny, flotsam, jubjub, koi, kougra, nimmo and yurble got on their pet days. Some of those were full sets and some of them were random mixed items. If they were four really nice pieces of clothing it wouldn't matter, or even if two of them were really good... or if it was a set that formed a nice outfit. But like the jetsam's clothing, it feels like a random selection of stuff and none of it is very good, so it seems like it's a poor deal.

The jubjub is also a difficult sort of pet to wear clothes, but it actually did pretty well from its clothing- whereas the jetsam and koi are difficult and did badly, IMO.
Neopets wishlists: here
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

I saw this is the news...

Now that's just awesome! I want to dress my Neopet like a turkey too!
varii

Post by varii »

Seeing this on my aisha reminds me of this:

If that is the style TNT has in mind for Shenkuu I'm kinda glad they haven't made a paintbrush.
rei @ neopets
Darigan

Post by Darigan »

Anyone who has purchased items from the Cash shop will be thrilled to hear that most items will not expire anymore. For more information about this please read the FAQ! :)
Although it's still possible that they release items with expiration date most of them now have N/A in that field, meaning they won't expire.
Now I can finally consider buying thing with real money on the NC Mall.
I would never do that with items that expire, but permanent items that I really like and last forever are worth the shot.
They also updated the terms of service saying that your account will be purged after 2 years of inactivity, regardless of you having NC Mall items in it.
oogabooga

Post by oogabooga »

That's good news. I still will probably never buy anything, but I think more people will be willing to. I wonder why the change? Not selling enough, or maybe selling more than they expected so they didn't need to expire?
Fabled

Post by Fabled »

I might buy a background to fit my pirate kougra but I think that's all I would buy even if most items never expired. One thing that bugs me about the NeoMall is the annoying animations which seems to be on the majority of items. I don't see any point to most of them.
Ailiel

Post by Ailiel »

There've been a few backgrounds and objects that I would honestly buy if they were permanent, and now that they are... a NC card with some $$ in it might be the perfect stocking stuffer to suggest to friends and family!

I think this is a big improvement.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

There have been a few items I would buy if they weren't animated! It makes no sense to me to have all these sparkling crowns and moving backgrounds and flying items when our pets don't even blink.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Cranberry wrote:There have been a few items I would buy if they weren't animated! It makes no sense to me to have all these sparkling crowns and moving backgrounds and flying items when our pets don't even blink.
Agh me too! There's a ton of accessory items that I think are quite lovely, and I would be willing to spend a few dollars on it, but the stupid animations are a huge turn off for me.

Still, knowing they don't expire makes me happy :D I might consider getting a few accessories that DON'T animate now...
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Is there anything from the NC that isn't animated, though? I've been using animation so far as a means of distinguishing between the mall and non-mall items, because it just seems so common in the former.

ETA: ...I'm dumb. I was thinking of the backgrounds and scenery accessories, not the hats and such.