Glacier Pets - New Colour

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Mayhem wrote:I like the Telenine. The fangs I think are supposed to look like icicles, but they just look lumpy and silly to me.
...but icicles aren't smooth and straight. xD;; They look pretty realistic...
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

Silverevilchao wrote:
Mayhem wrote:I like the Telenine. The fangs I think are supposed to look like icicles, but they just look lumpy and silly to me.
...but icicles aren't smooth and straight. xD;; They look pretty realistic...
... I know. But I'm saying that the icicles don't look good for teeth, imo. :P
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I don't like the montre at all. This is really disappointing to me; they're one of my favorite species. But its head looks misproportioned, especially its face, and it's not set well on its neck.

The telenine's canines are not good to me, either. I get that they're icicles, but I think that's a very poor choice for teeth. Icicles break. Saber teeth have to be incredibly strong to withstand shearing forces. Maybe I've just spent too much time staring at fossil skulls.

Haha, as if it's possible to spend too much time on that.

Anyway, the kerubi is very, very cute, and I do like its headwingthings.
Image Image
Rah

Post by Rah »

If it helps, you can imagine that whilst drinking, the Telenine's fangs were dipped in water, and the water froze over the fangs creating an icicle effect? So...those hard fangs are still under there! xD
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

The Kerubi is magic. It totally has that Zsa Zsa Gabor look of ,"Daaaahling, you have no idea how important I am doooooo you?". Even the "fat" bottom is really rather perfect in my opinion. The Telenine is a Telenine and therefore I really don't notice it much. My only real comments on it are to agree with everyone about the fangs being too lumpy for my taste and to say that I really love its ears. they are about as perfect animal ears as you can get. Also, it looks more wide eyed than aloof to me. The Montre has some flaws. The end of its tail is far to thin...painfully thin, the face looks off and rather stiff upon its shoulders, its legs are way too stiff looking and its eyes are weird. I love its wings and the dangly things from its tail cuff, but overall it doesn't impress. My fav of this latest batch has got to be the Kerubi.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

I just got to a third page with a little bear or something and saw this mistake.
but now it's apparent that it is gaurding something
umm...Kamil..someone? fix please?

Anyway, when I got to that page I clicked the only option I saw to go forward with the journey and I got lost! D:< WTC?!
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

I've tried the damn ice maze eight times now and only made it more than two screens once. It's frustrating. It's not a two hour limit, either... it's been all different times for me. My friend also got a bucket yesterday, could try again two hours later, and then said she couldn't try again after that for exactly 10 hours.
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

It's all completely random as far as I can tell. I tried a couple of times yesterday after the news release and it was a different wait time in between each. It was actually a longer wait time after I got lost on the first screen than when I made it through a couple. I tried a little bit ago (like an hour) and got nowhere and I just tried again like five minutes ago and got all the way through it (YAY!!). I'm firmly convinced that it is a random time constraint between "looking"
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

i haven't gotten past the first screen yet. i picked left every time but one, but i always wind up lost.
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

I got pretty far yesterday ... part to something guarding ... something. But it scared me away? o_O
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
Fever

Post by Fever »

First time I tried I got to the thing guarding something, and I threw a cookie at it I believe. Then I found a bucket handle, then I got lost. Now I cant get past the first screen without getting lost.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Bleh, 12 times now getting lost, most on the first turn. I hate the damn ice field.
MacSquizzy

Post by MacSquizzy »

I can't wait until the Paralix and Sage come out in Glacier :D
Elzaim

Post by Elzaim »

I really detest that to actually get the one thing you need to make the potion, you have to do these stupid left or right 'quests' like the crypts. I don't know how many times me or my sister have tried, but we always lose on the first click. It's becoming increasingly annoying that you can't get anywhere to even get the item you need for the potion. Could they not have made it a little easier, like the galactic/hydrus quests?!

Something else I think would have been cool to implement into this color would have been ice under their feet - as if they are so cold and icy that everything they touch become ice - like them. I dunno. Would have made for a cool effect and great rp theme.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

mellaka wrote:i haven't gotten past the first screen yet. i picked left every time but one, but i always wind up lost.
Hey, I keep picking left, too, and I've only gotten past screen 1 twice. :|