New Shop!

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Bacon

New Shop!

Post by Bacon »

I have no clue what this is fore. Anyone else?
uberstav

Post by uberstav »

omggg it looks like some sort of explorer themed shop...this would be a dream come true!!! ughh my hopes are very high right now....lets see what becomes of this :O
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

News wrote:If your Neopet is bored with their background then they may want to check out Mystical Surroundings.
Image Image Image Image Image
Good grief TNT, it is about time you released some backgrounds other than the Altador Cup ones and the ones from the NeoMall.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Stupid question: where is it located?
varii

Post by varii »

I have been waiting for good backgrounds that we don't have to pay real money for! I am quite excited. Of course they will all probably be horribly expensive and not what I want, but oh well. At least TNT is finally releasing some.
uberstav

Post by uberstav »

i think we're all in luck! ive checked some of the backgrounds out and many are below r70 and all are below r90 . And on top of that people are selling for buyable prices right now on SW so im sure theyll be fairly cheap in no time!
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Yeahhhh...TNT have had a recent habit of releasing "new places" without any kind of entryway from the rest of the Neopian world...except backtracking through News. I'm glad I bookmarked the Meteor Crash Site for that reason. You'd THINK that was on Kreludor in one of those empty-ish areas, but it's nowhere to be clicked.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Even though I don't really do the customizing thing or really play much neopets anymore. I'm glad to see that they are finally bringing out more backgrounds that should hopefully be easy to get. If they have some nice ones I like I might even get them for each of my pets..atleast on my main account. They are pretty nice looking as well.

I'm very annoyed at Meteor Crash Site not being on Kreludor. I've been to lazy to go back in news and bookmark it. It just be so much easier to have it in Kreludor where it belongs and finally Kreludor will have more too it then..well pretty much nothing.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Oh hey, they're not cash shop items. Neat. If anyone gets them or can figure out how to see them full size, please post. If they didn't sacrifice our pets for the feature, I probably would have used backgrounds for them all since none of my pets wear clothes. Well, there was Aluqard, but he was a most dashing exception.
Madge

Post by Madge »

Eee! As most of my pets are in the old style art still, and are not really much for wearing clothes in any case, these backgrounds make me happy! Hopefully they'll release a nice variety - I still don't know why they haven't had the backgrounds you got from customisation testing available for all, yet.

Once these become available for reasonable prices I will squee with delight.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Hmm, good idea, but not sure I'll buy these.

Have a Pandaphant instead
Cyaneus

Post by Cyaneus »

Finally. They're nice, but I don't think they suit any of my pets.
gomababe

Post by gomababe »

Finally, I've been waiting for these for ages. Hopefully decent jungle themed backgrounds aren't too far off {I need them for Aequus and Queza}. This makes me wonder if we'll end up getting a christmas themed background from the advent calandr this year, Iso would like that ^_^.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Does anyone know if there's a petpage or something somewhere that has a listing of all of these? Preferably with a full-sized preview? Because that'd be nifty.

I'm quite glad to see these, as the AC and plain backgrounds are starting to wear my last nerve away. I am somewhat disappointed at the huge drop-off in art quality from the ones you buy with real monies. I'm not even asking, or expecting, that the user-purchasable ones should be all twinkly and animated, but a bit of extra shading never goes amiss.

Nevertheless, yay, am quite glad to see these.
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

http://neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Snowager

Here is the Ice Caves Background!

Im gonna wait to get the ones I want, the price will likely drop over the course of time..:o
Image Image
ImageImage