Halloween and Checkered Boris

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
kerg

Re: Halloween and Checkered Boris

Post by kerg »

Boris are one of my favorite species, and I like both of these colors. Checkered isn't great, but I do like the darker colors used on it, instead of black and white.

Halloween is pure awesomeness, especially that skull. I'm really tempted to get one of these. I think a ghost bori wearing the Halloween accessories would be cool, I might repaint my Bori after Halloween PB prices decrease.
EofS

Post by EofS »

Ooh, seeing it at that size Armi I notice the back plates are cracked. What a great touch. I like it even more now.
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

And the twitchy feeling to rejoin I feel every time I quit is starting to crawl back. Albeit a lot more slowly than normal, but still... Beautiful dark checkered pet. I hate Checkered with a passion, but the shades make this one lovely.
Then there's Halloween. Lovely. The three-tone colourscheme, the spineys, the solution for those who want a Bori with white stumpclaws... Makes me bubbly inside.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(