Zombie Aisha & Flotsam

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Danish

Zombie Aisha & Flotsam

Post by Danish »

ImageImage

Woah! Loving the new paint brush!

They kind of look like a cross between Halloween, Ghost, and Mutant. The new clothing that comes with them is neat, although it's both the same for each pet. I can imagine some excellent Halloween + Zombie combinations with the clothes.

EDIT: I was just thinking, wouldn't it be great if the body parts were removeable. :mrgreen:

Last edited by Danish on 25 Oct 2007 12:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Goldenchaos

Re: Zombie Aisha & Flotsam

Post by Goldenchaos »

The only thing I don't like is the mouth on the Aisha..other than that..ZOMBIIIIE.

x3 ..drr..if the site wasnt commited to a family friendly environment, I bet theyd put brains and bones sticking out all over the place.
Image Image
ImageImage
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I'm glad they finally made this a color, even if I never plan to play Neo again. ;P
Image Image
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

They look quite good! Something a bit different, and obviously would match really well with the Haunted Woods petpets, Zomutt etc.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
yvonne_l_d

Post by yvonne_l_d »

Wow, this totally came out of nowhere! Here I was, waiting patiently for an altadorian paint brush, when they completely take me by surprise with ZOMBIES! I do like them, though. Nicely done. Now there are more than enough "dark" colours for people to choose among.

I think they made things harder on themselves, though. They'll have to be careful not to make Halloween and Mutant pets resemble Zombie pets. But that's not my hassle, so I have no complaints. :)
edit: Well, one tine complaint. These pets look like they're meant to be Neovian, so I would have liked some more "posh" looking clothes, even if they were tattered and torn. Still, I like the paint brush.
If you're ever in doubt, throw a pepper in the air. If it fails to come down, you have gone mad, so don't trust in anything.
- Gregory Maguire, "Mirror, Mirror"
-----------------------------
On Neopets: yvonne_l_d
On Subeta: myshadowandme
Nectaris

Post by Nectaris »

I really like this new brush! I can't wait to see more pets in this color. The brush will probably be way out of my league(price wise) though for quite a while. The paintbrush itself is surprisingly disgusting looking.
Image Image Image Image Image
varii

Post by varii »

Oh my gosh, total win. The mouth on the aisha kinda irks me, but not enough to stop me from wanting one. I would have prefered a different new color, but for what it is it isn't bad.
rei @ neopets
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

This is seriously -awesome-. I can't wait to see other pets in this color. I'm already plotting something in my head for this xD I can't really complain about either. I especially love the eyes on the aisha though - very cool.
Cyaneus

Post by Cyaneus »

BRAAAAIIIINS.

Oh gourd, I need this paint brush. I may even consider changing my mutant Ixi if an awesome enough zombie Ixi comes out. Yes, yes, a thousand times yes.
Fullmetal Dragon
Human Avatar: 156401

Post by Fullmetal Dragon »

Wow! This new color is pretty neat. I'm glad they made something that would work well with their inability to repose most pets now. I like the glassy look these pets' eyes have XD The base color is nice, too. Also, the glasses.

Good on you for once, Neopets XD;
<3
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Maybe it's the colors, maybe it's the general "ugh, I don't like the style," but I'm not fond of it myself. Granted, what with the new restrictions on what the artists can do, these are pretty creative.

I'm just not excited anymore, I guess. :|
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I'm afraid I've never really been into the zombie thing, so these don't do that much for me. I will be interested to see some of the new pets coming out in this color, but I would have prefered something like an Altador PB. Since the only real excitement in new colors is the clothes they add these days, I'd have preferred to see a PB with clothes I might actually use.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I liked this better when it was called "Graveyard."

I can't say I'm too crazy about this color. Maybe if I see more pets in it I'll grow to appreciate it, but the Aisha looks rather plain (although all Aishas look plain to me), and the Flotsam... It's hard to describe, but it looks too "goofy" and unconvincing to me, like it's only pretending to be the walking undead.

I think what I'm basically saying is, they could have done so much with a Zombie pet, but all we get is dead looking skin, barely visible scarring, and tattered clothes. I want missing limbs and exposed organs (though I acknowledge that Neopets would never do that, at least not today), something that'll make me want to spend the 4 million NP price tag I'm sure this brush will unjustifyingly receive.
uberstav

Post by uberstav »

all i have to say is where's my altadorian pb!?!?!

ok...thats not all i have to say...but seriously..we already have Halloween, ghost, and mutant that are all in the general creepy haunted woods group in my book. did we really need this pb? i get the whole..its almost Halloween thing where TNT feels the need to do this...but its just not exciting...i just picture TNT spitting out all these zombified un-unique boring copies of pets with tattered clothes. i just wish they could spend some of their time creating interesting colors with potential..like say...oh shenkuuan or altadorian pbs...as these parts of neopia are being completely ignored in the pb department...and don't even get me started on the lutari pb.

ok..thats all i have to say :x
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

I love the concept. I love zombies, honestly. Far more than I would have enjoyed any other humanizing paint brush.

The pets look cool =D I thought about Ty when I saw these. I feel like creating waiting for a Zombie Bori, and call her MistressTy.

I'll paint it Halloween beforehand, because BONES! BONES!