Nightmare Pets!!!

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Nightmare Pets!!!

Post by hebdenhippy »

Image Image Image Image Image

Archan | Kanis | Antlephore | Dillema | Legeica

Oh Subeta, you are spoiling us ^^ I really love all of these, they're haunting and mysterious, I can't wait to see some of the other pets released.

I like the Archan, even though I normally hate Archans, I love the pose it's in, it's doesn't look fat or drunk (a problem in some Archans) and i love it's wispy mane. The eyes, just staring at you look great, and I love it's big claws. The Kanis is good too, I like it's maniacal grin and that it looks like it's running. The Antlephore is awesome, I love the pose and it's antlers look wonderful, but the Dillema is my favourite, it looks so very diabolical ^^

I hope they don't make them too dark though, these are all right but I think there is a chance future Nightmare pets will be too dark.

EDIT: Legeica added
Last edited by hebdenhippy on 30 Oct 2007 09:14 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Luxe

Re: Nightmare Pets!!!

Post by Luxe »

There's one missing. Give it a moment and check again.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

That Archan is seriously sexy.
Akjara

Post by Akjara »

How cool! Now I know why Subeta broke down, everybody wants to oogle at them. *g*

Since I can't look at the News page at the moment: Did they tell how you actually get them? Cause now I think about making my Antlephore Nightmare instead of Angelic. *g*
Help me to make my Dreams come true?
hebdenhippy

Post by hebdenhippy »

They didn't say how to make them...gosh darn I want to know!!!

Is there another? Subeta kind of broke down on me, I'll add it when it's up again ^^
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

I really like these pets. But...they are so dark it is hard to see the details. The Dillema looks fierce and the Kanis is downright scary. This Archan may just be the only version of the species I like. (that could be because the pet is so dark that the details that normally bug the crap out of me aren't visible). The Antlephore just look confused as to why people are running away from it, but it still has more edge to it than usual which is a nice change. Variety is good!
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Fever

Post by Fever »

I love love love the antlephore! So so much! How do you get the potion for these? Is there a special way like glacier/galactic?
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

Oh my god, that Antlephore is AMAZING.

They all are, actually, but eee... the Antlephore's the best. By far. :D I just adore those dead looking eyes, and the antlers! I love how utterly demonic looking the Dilemma is, too. They're all great, actually. A little dark, but then again, I guess that's kind of the point :P

EDIT: Okay, now I'm in love with the Legeica too. *stare*
Last edited by Saturn on 30 Oct 2007 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

The potion restocks.

It's "Super Rare"

:)
hebdenhippy

Post by hebdenhippy »

It restocks!?!? Awesome, so I guess it's more common around Halloween

As for the Legeica, I'm not as keen, I really don't get the pose, and the hooves look way to big compared to the rest of it
danceu4ia

Post by danceu4ia »

OH MY GOODNESS the vampire Legacia is MINE.

I need a GA... T.T

The flow, and the smoke, and the nightmare horse quality...

Whoever the artist is of these...I love you.
ImageImageImage
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Oh, they are really making my being frozen even more painful, for these are just beautiful. I love the idea behind them, the eyes, dark green and navy used, pretty much everything.

I can't fault any of these whatsoever. Antlephore I'd own right away if I could, kanis is plain scary (in a best possible way) and those are possibly best archan and dillema out there (I love the little demons rising out of dillema's left arm - I hope more future pets get that little detail).

EDIT: Wow, Legeica is such looks so wonderfully flowy, and as my monitor is very very bright the detail I can see on it is fantastic, ears, scales and hair all look so perfect.
Last edited by zebru on 30 Oct 2007 09:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Sunwolf
Human Avatar: 36334

Post by Sunwolf »

Oooo. :shock: The Antlephore is my favorite - a non-silly deer with big horns! Yes! <3 MUST GET.

The Archan is amazingly good, and I love it even though I don't even like Archans. Evil shadow lion = the awesome

The Kanis makes me laugh - it's the Goblin Rabbit of Hell!

. . . a part of me wonders why they didn't just redraw the awful Graveyard color if they wanted something new and scary for Halloween, but I love these so much that I really don't care.
Last edited by Sunwolf on 30 Oct 2007 09:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My computer is connected to the internet and the internet contains everything in the whole wide world ever. I don't know about you but I sometimes find everything in the whole wide world ever a bit distracting.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

oh wow, i love every single one ... except the archan. i think the legeica is my favorite, or maybe the kanis (and i don't normally like rabbits).

and while i don't like the archan overall, i do like many of the details on it, especially the mane and tail.
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

Nice eyes. The black voids with pinpoints of light are nice, though of course no room for variation form species to species, but that's okay. I like the color pallet having a sickly sage green for a base color and not just a shade of gray.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets