Pet colour and species decision needed! :o

General help with pet/account decisions, galleries, CSS/HTML and so on.
Mementora

Pet colour and species decision needed! :o

Post by Mementora »

I have four pets on my main, and im little bit bored with theyre present colour and species.

Firstly, theres Tathua, a female mutant usul. With her, im quite happy and don't wanna change her.
Maiju, a female christmas blumaroo. I painted her with the AC paint brush, and shes not gonna stay like this for a very long time, so i need some advide in which colour and in which species i should morph/paint her.
Romue is a male halloween kyrii, i like hes appearance ánd im happy with hes current pose, so no extreme makeover for him.
Then the last but not the least, Mestipe, a double painted half white and half christmas ixi. Im really fed up with her appearance and i really want to change it QUICKLY. Anything else except a ixi would be nice.

So a HUGE thanks to everyone hwo helps me decide the new colours for my pets.
Thankyou!

!!!!!
If the image doesn't open, please check out this link to wiew my pets. = > http://s120.photobucket.com/albums/o179 ... ent=aa.jpg
Iggy

Re: Pet colour and species decision needed! :o

Post by Iggy »

Right now, my only unachieved pet goal is a Pirate Blumaroo. They're expensive, but they're really lovely. The Faerie Blumaroo was not butchered as much as some other pets, so it may be an alternative.

Otherwise, Speckled looks really nice on Blumaroos. I may paint Tcheeh that way until I get his Pirate PB

Ixis suffered a lot during the revamp. The cheapest pretty specie there is is the Lenny. I really like most colorfills Lennies, and since I got an Island Lenny zap recently, I can customise with the proper accessories. (That necklace is pure LOVE). However, Rainbow is my favorite, wasn't too rushed and still look good compared to other pets.
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

Flotsams, Peophins, Lupes, Chombies, and Gnorbus are some of the pets that came through Customization the best, perhaps you can find something you like with them.

As well, there are still a lot of great mutants. Flotsams and Gelerts come to mind, mostly because I own each. The flotsam is fairly cheap, it is often buyable.

But, all we can do is tell you what pet colors we like. I could swear up and down that the new Royalboy Gelert is the best thing on the planet, but if you don't like it, or it doesn't match the personality of any of your pets, that doesn't help much.

Anyway, good luck with your choices. There are really quite a few pretty pets out there, especially if you look into paint brush accessories. Combinations like gold desert accessories on a shadow pet can be really stunning.
Mementora

Post by Mementora »

Hmm...
I thought that i could paint Maiju to baby, but which one of these baby's are your favourites?
Ruki, Hissi, Elephante or Korbat? her personality would be childish but very clever and strange in an odd way! 8)