Camo & Invisible Elephante

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Re: Camo & Invisible Elephante

Post by Huggles »

I like it as much as I can like elephantes now. The whole standing upright thing doesn't work for me. I think the cap..helm...whatever should have been a darker shade of one of the browns.
Feathercircle

Re: Camo & Invisible Elephante

Post by Feathercircle »

Gumdrops wrote:The Camo Elephante is very nice. The Elephante is one of the few pets that looks better post-customization, but I still hate that fist!

As for Invisible; TNT thinks they're funny, but they're not. I wish they'd at least put some kind of thin aura outline for these pets. It's seriously a waste of a color. It should really go the way of Stone and Glass.
For those of us who actually like them, having an aura would totally defeat the purpose of the pet. The color isn't Translucent or Barely Visible, after all. If you've got a pet whose personality or backstory calls for not being seen, having what would essentially be an inferior version of Sketch doesn't really cut it.

Too bad that the Customization system's layering issues don't allow them to shine the way they could have.

...still waiting for Invisible Kyriis, damnit.
ImageImage