Fill the pet db: 30 missing old ones pg5, new pets pg7

Any problems or suggestions regarding the forums or scripts, post them here.
adi_gallia

Re: Call for help: post-customisation URLs

Post by adi_gallia »

I think the following pets are all clothed in the results:

- Male Purple Koi
- Male Darigan Gelert
- Male Gold Grarrl
- Male Gold Korbat

There are probably more, but I have found those in the last few minutes. I doubt they'll be hard to find if we have to go to the Neoboards.
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

Male gold grarrl and korbat are not a problem, I found them using Yahoo as a matter of course while doing gold... male snow tonu I can't find at all.

Edit: found the male purple koi and male darigan gelert too... Adi, I suggest you try Yahoo before reporting them unfound here- it has a lot more results than Google does (click where it says "repeat the search with omitted results included")
Neopets wishlists: here
EofS

Post by EofS »

daisybell wrote:Edit: found the male purple koi and male darigan gelert too... Adi, I suggest you try Yahoo before reporting them unfound here- it has a lot more results than Google does (click where it says "repeat the search with omitted results included")
I've found that clicking that doesn't give me any new results. Earlier it was point blank refusing to show me more than 2 results of the 33 it claimed to find. Most annoying. (I resolved the problem by being lucky, basically. On narrowing the search to just neopets.com the single result of 32 it deigned to show happened to be fine.)

I've just finished orange (except that female krawk - can't find a single one clothed or otherwise) which was a lot harder than I was expecting. Until I remembered the hideously over-inflated brush. So I was basically relying on people who had randomly zapped an orange pet and liked it enough to keep it! Consider that a warning for whoever ends up clearing up pink... Although at least the females should be fairly easy there.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

I have been using Yahoo and Google since Auri posted about Yahoo actually. Clicking "repeat the search with omitted results included" is giving me the same problem as E is/was having in that it's only showing 2 results out of the 30 something it's claiming to have even after I click.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

If you get that, move on, and don't say here that those pets are necessarily a problem - I'm finding I can search for ones E can't, for example. Pets are only a problem if there are no results, or if the only result is clothed, not if the search malfunctions.

To add to the problem list:
plushie peophin, both male and female. No hits on google, and the one hit for the male on yahoo is clothed.
plushie lenny, female only - there are four female hits but they're all unconverted.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

I accidentally posted the wrong code under female Halloween mynci - it should be qoz3s433 .
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
EofS

Post by EofS »

zebru wrote:I accidentally posted the wrong code under female Halloween mynci - it should be qoz3s433 .
That's still the Tyrannian one.

If somebody could try Yahoo for a male faerie ixi that would be grand - I've exhaused Google but due to the aforementioned problem I can't go through the manymany results on Yahoo. Bah. And thanks to whomever re-entered the desert ixi - it seems that whilst an item exists for a desert ixi collar, none of the couple of dozen desert ixi I've found have been wearing it. Which makes it look suspiciously like it's broken.

Edit: On a similar note, what's going on with the starry ixi's collar? Jellyneo shows them having their own one which is orange instead of that hideous magenta. However the few I can find with collars have the generic magenta one.

Three possibilities spring to mind:
1) for some reason every single starry ixi owner on google has removed the orange collar.
2) it is broken and they have been given the magenta collar instead. The reason so few have them is that they've removed it because it clashes horribly.
3) it is broken and they were given *no* collar - the handful of collared starry ixis have got them from previous paintjobs/other ixis on the account.

For what it's worth, the male starry ixi with the magenta collar is code <i>jnjzv8dh</i> - the one in there at the moment has no collar.
Last edited by EofS on 19 Jan 2008 04:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

EofS wrote:
zebru wrote:I accidentally posted the wrong code under female Halloween mynci - it should be qoz3s433 .
That's still the Tyrannian one.

If somebody could try Yahoo for a male faerie ixi that would be grand - I've exhaused Google but due to the aforementioned problem I can't go through the manymany results on Yahoo. Bah. And thanks to whomever re-entered the desert ixi - it seems that whilst an item exists for a desert ixi collar, none of the couple of dozen desert ixi I've found have been wearing it. Which makes it look suspiciously like it's broken.
h97tcv5r (female halloween mynci) - I could have sworn I copied that bit of code three times and copy function still didn't pick it up.
I re-added the ixis after I came to the same conclusion as you did ;)

There's a strange thing going on with male desert cybunnies - they are all bald on profile images even though they are wearing headdresses on flash images on their pet look ups (I checked over 5 of them and they all have the same problem).
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Feathercircle

Post by Feathercircle »

zebru wrote:
There's a strange thing going on with male desert cybunnies - they are all bald on profile images even though they are wearing headdresses on flash images on their pet look ups (I checked over 5 of them and they all have the same problem).
It seems as if the female robot chias have the same sort of problem- I haven't yet found a single one with its headcase on. If anyone thinks we should go ahead and submit anyway, they're at 3f85vfq5 .
ImageImage
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

EofS wrote: If somebody could try Yahoo for a male faerie ixi that would be grand - I've exhaused Google but due to the aforementioned problem I can't go through the manymany results on Yahoo. Bah. And thanks to whomever re-entered the desert ixi - it seems that whilst an item exists for a desert ixi collar, none of the couple of dozen desert ixi I've found have been wearing it. Which makes it look suspiciously like it's broken.
Done. I hate searching for grandfather-able pets!

EDIT: Add Female Plushie Koi to the problem list. I got 2 pages in Yahoo but the only converted one was dressed.

EDIT: Koi are done except for the female Plushie and Peophins are done except for the male and female Plushie.

There appear to be no female checkered Draiks in Neopia (according to Yahoo).
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

E and Adi, are/were you using the UK Yahoo or yahoo.com? The UK one seems to be b0rked when you click to see extra results but the .com version is fine.
Neopets wishlists: here
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Ah, yes, I was using .co.uk because my version of Firefox has that as one of the search engines on the default drop down list, so I just used that. Thanks for the help.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

The only two female pirate skeiths have backgrounds.

How much are checkered pbs at the moment? If we really can't find a female checkered draik, I'm willing to paint mine.
Feathercircle

Post by Feathercircle »

I may have uploaded the wrong version for the female Pineapple Chia, but because the images are so similar it's hard for me to tell without having them side by side. Correct URL should be whq99hzn.
ImageImage
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Jazzy wrote:How much are checkered pbs at the moment? If we really can't find a female checkered draik, I'm willing to paint mine.
About 200K I would say from the prices, I'm sure you'd be able to get one for a bit less.

I think I've finished Darigan now. I noticed that there are two unconverted Darigan Yurbles in the Pound while looking for a male Darigan Yurble.

EDIT: I can't find any Female Pirate Gnorbu

EDIT2: I can't find any Male or Female Plushie Nimmo, Jazzy I know you have a male, would you be willing to try out what oogabooga suggested earlier?
oogabooga wrote:Just a note: if you have an unconverted pet, you can still get the URL for it by clicking on the link in quickref to
"learn more" (it won't actually convert it unless you click the button on that page, so... don't.)
Last edited by adi_gallia on 19 Jan 2008 02:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.