Royal Lenny!

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Darigan

Royal Lenny!

Post by Darigan »

ImageImage
Attention to the rings both of them are wearing.
Bif

Re: Royal Lenny!

Post by Bif »

They both seem really small - which is annoying.

But I love the way the girl is made to look like she has her bum high up in the air. Almost like she is wearing a bustle. And I do like her far. I think that for once the Lenny's weird wing position actually works, it's almost like they are making their subjects kiss their ring. The male holding his staff aloft to show power and the female is hiding behind her fan, doing the 'flirty eyes' thing.

Howevery, I think that a slightly darker shade of blue for the female would have been better - it makes the hat and neck piece look very pale, or maybe they need to be darker (the gold parts) I'm not sure.

The male has lovely clothing, I love his vest, but I'm not sure about the lime green jewels - perhaps a darker one?
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Ooh, these are good for post-customisation Lennies!

The male has the slenderest grasp on his sceptre(? expensive bejewelled sticky thing) - the sort of grip that suits the royalgirl's handling of her fan doesn't look quite right on the royalboy. I prefer the muted colours on the royalboy (and his slightly sinister expression) but the girl isn't bad either. Nice sandals :D
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Why, what's this? They're not completely hideous. Neat. I think I prefer the girl's coloring, and the boy's accessories.
oogabooga

Post by oogabooga »

Bif wrote:They both seem really small - which is annoying.
That just seems to happen with Lennies - they're so tall proportionally that it's practically impossible to make details that aren't tiny, unless they're in some weird pose.
Cyaneus

Post by Cyaneus »

Huh. I like them. I don't really know what their intended theme is but I like them.

But ARRRGH MUTANTS STILL CAN'T WEAR CLOTHES so I'm not terribly motivated to get the brush for its lovely accessories. I still hope that one day Neopets will make species-specific clothing available to all colors of that species ... but I know I shouldn't hold my breath.
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

Might I just say, their base colours are beautiful, and their accessories would look good on other Lennies. Might I also say the Royalboy's sandals are sort of scaring me a little for some reason. Or at least look odd.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Koryo

Post by Koryo »

I think i prefer the boy to the girl... but for the boy it almost looks like he's a royal with cheap halloween costume-seeming lime green jewelry. I think it would have been better to go for something more natural there.

The girl somehow doesn't seem that royal to me... maybe quirky aristocrat but not full out royal.
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love..." ♥
ihsh

Post by ihsh »

I think they are very nice, but I think the ring should be bigger
My neo account is ihsh.I come from Taiwan, and is learning French and English
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Please don't bump posts older than a couple weeks.
Image Image