Taking a few requests. [closed for EVAR]

Post finished and unfinished work here for critique and appraisal.
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

Whee, I' hoping it's still open =D

Could I get a picture of my Royalboy Acara. Sort of a Royal portait except he's trying to be charming and smiling madly?

Thanks =D
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

Crumbs.

So sorry Kelly and Jamie, didn't have a chance to hijack the scanner and the computer it is attached to.

Well, Treid isn't finished because I was sitting in class and could not remember whether Royal boy acaras had sleeves, and if they did, what distance they extended down the arm.

I also need to tweak his face and... They have a cape?!

I told you not to give me complex pets. *pouts*

Ah well. I'm afraid I probably won't have a lot of time tomorrow, and absolutely no time Saturday, but by Sunday I should have all requests finished and posted.
thelonetiel

Post by thelonetiel »

Whee!

And Kamil changed her mind about the lookup, so she'll get the first open slot after Altador is released. ^^

Lunch now, then I'll go fix and scan Kelly's and Jamie's images. ^_^
Trick
Mad Cavy Lady

Post by Trick »

*runs in for a lookup*

Mmmkay, I would love one of your fabulous lookups for my main account here (just ignore all that is already there as it's all going bye bye). I only have two pics for you, I hope that's okay:

http://images.neopets.com/tcg/c_dfaerie/0116_CE08.gif
http://images.neopets.com/press/petpet_1.jpg

I love the blue meowclops on the tcg card, it has to be my favourite neopets art. And the red meowclops in that huge pic was my avatar for the longest time and I just think it's extremely cute too :) As for what I would like, anything meowclopsy goes at all as long as you can see most/all of the info - I love all your lookups ^__^ Thank you very very much, and please let me know if you need more to go on than that.

... I have the strangest urge to get a marquan pteri now x)
Last edited by Trick on 26 Feb 2006 11:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Anza

Post by Anza »

*grabs set slot*

Edit: First of all, sorry muchly for the wait and thankyou-thankyou-thankyou for doing this *snugs*

May I have a set featuring

this pic of my Shifter fursonas dragon form?

You may decide the text :)

*snugs on more*

Edit2: http://www.myonlineimages.com/Members/a ... acard2.jpg is a card I made using a card-generator. It says some stuff about her on it... or something... or I felt like showing it off. One or the other...
Mesmirez

Post by Mesmirez »

Ooh! Thanks you veddy much! <3 -Saves and uploads- It comes in my size, too! 8)
-Eee-
Thanks TheLoneTiel for the siggy^^

Sub | Neo | DA
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

Take as long as you want with Treid ^^ Sorry for him being stubborn.
thelonetiel

Post by thelonetiel »

Sorry again, brother was on the computer with a scanner all day working on an English assignment.

One pastern is a bit pointy, and the hind legs are stocky from being based on a... clydesdale? Not sure of the proper spelling, but somehow I managed to get the back half off of a clydesdale and the front half off of a more generic horse. ^^

I tried to do a mansion in the background, but my architecture skills are lacking...

Art slot open!
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

Weeee art! Could I possibly get a picture of my faerie peophin?

Her page is here for quick reference. She likes to collect shiny things, but just a picture of her looking pretty would be nice. :) She also has a momba who helps, uh, acquire shiny items for her gallery, but I don't know if you'll be able to fit him into a picture.
TCD

Post by TCD »

Well, I was going to request but:

A) I've been beaten.
B) I really gotta quit about this art whoring...
C) Rendered irrelavent, fixed it.
Last edited by TCD on 28 Feb 2006 05:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

Thats awesome! Thanks. Its on my server now, so you can take it off yours if you want.
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

Oh wow thanks! That's definitely him XD

Thanks =D
thelonetiel

Post by thelonetiel »

Glad you guys like the art. =)

x.X

Trick, your meowclops's gave me no inspiration I'm afraid. Or at least very little.

So it turned out a bit... Pink. I spent a while thinking about what I could do to fix it, and it is much better than it was, but gave up. If you think of something or want something fixed, just ask.

And yay for Lorem Ipsum generators!

Code: Select all

Lookup picked up. If code is needed, PM me.
Lookup slot is NOT open, as I have an Altadorian one to do for Kamil! If I can think of a layout, I'll have lots of fun with this. Altador came with such pretty art. =D

Bon, I'm working on your peo, just will hopefully correct anatomy (horse legs are horrible...) tomorrow and scan in.

Oh, and before I forget, if someone has an objection to me submitting any art I do to the art gallery, they should speak up. I doubt they will get in (Neo likes color), but I always like to try. ^^
Last edited by thelonetiel on 06 Mar 2006 01:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

thelonetiel wrote:Bon, I'm working on your peo, just will hopefully correct anatomy (horse legs are horrible...) tomorrow and scan in.
Yay! And I know, for some reason horse-like creatures are really hard to draw.

I never mind at all if pictures folks draw for me go into the AG. I'd prefer not having my pet's name on it, but otherwise it's your art, so of course you should get a chance to make some extra NP off of it. :)
Trick
Mad Cavy Lady

Post by Trick »

Oh gosh Tiel - that is absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so so much *hugs you to bits* I changed the image border colour myself (hope that's okay) and everything else is perfectly perfect =D

*also flaunts new lookup*

I have a lookup with red meowies on it!! Eeeee *hugs Tiel some more* Thank you! :D