Multi-painting Previews

General help with pet/account decisions, galleries, CSS/HTML and so on.
jebbica

Re: Multi-painting Previews

Post by jebbica »

No problem Alecko. And thanks Jamie. I really don't mind doing these, but it is rather pointless as well as a waste of time if you have absolutely no intention of getting that pet. And it's all right witchtara, I don't mind making previews, but to do a lot of them for no reason is just kinda bleh. If you'd like a preview of one or two pets that you're considering getting, it's no problem at all for me to make a preview of it.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Heyyy, do me a favor and put the royalgirl Wocky clothes on a desert girl base, please? If it looks like I think it will I might need to save for one of these asap.

Thankee. ^^
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Kamil wrote:Heyyy, do me a favor and put the royalgirl Wocky clothes on a desert girl base, please? If it looks like I think it will I might need to save for one of these asap.

Thankee. ^^
...HEY!! I was just gonna ask for that! :P

I would also like to see that combination because I *might* decide against it. Since Kamil already requested the former, I also want to see what a Faerie base-Royalgirl Peophin looks like. I've only seen this combo once or twice, and I remember it looking nice, but I don't remember for sure is it worth the price tag. The new faerie peophin looks like it's begging to be clothed.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Jebbica, I don't know if you're still doing these or not, but if you are, I'd love to see a Tyrannian Lupe with Royalboy clothes on... if it's not too difficult. The mane on the Tyrannian can do odd things depending on the clothes -- see, the mane stays on this guy, but disappears on this fellow and this guy!
Anna the Red

Post by Anna the Red »

Not sure if you're still doing these either, but if you are, I hope you don't mind if I request some. Can I just see how desert clothes would look on a blue Shoyru and an Electric Shoyru?
varii

Post by varii »

Mine isn't as neat as Jebbica's would be, but here is the Desert/Electric Shoyru.

rei @ neopets
Anna the Red

Post by Anna the Red »

Whoa, that's actually way more awesome than I was anticipating! He looks like some kind of demented electro-god!

Thanks Varii!
uberstav

Post by uberstav »

hola!

i was wondering if someone could show me an Elephante Royalgirl wearing Island Accesories like the arm bands, earrings, but with the royalgirl dress, and also a Desert Elephante with royalgirl outfit and desert accesories (minus the headpiece). Thanks so much!
Pfizzgig

Post by Pfizzgig »

This may not be the right thread for the question, but I can't find anywhere else I think it might be appropriate.

Can a female pet wear royalboy accessories? (and vice versa)
varii

Post by varii »

Pfizzgig wrote: Can a female pet wear royalboy accessories? (and vice versa)
Yes. Clothes, once acquired, are not gender specific.

ImageImage

I'm not 100% sure if the Desert Collar will layer over the dress, but it does layer over shirts, so hopefully it will. Hope this is what you wanted. :)
rei @ neopets
turtle_squash

Post by turtle_squash »

Hi the multi painting previews are really good. Is it possible for you to do a royalboy/shadow cybunny and a royalboy/gold cybunny? thanks!
ZomgethMew

Post by ZomgethMew »

If you're still doing this, could you do a Royalgirl Zafara with Royalboy clothes, and a Royalboy Zafara with Royalgirl clothes? :D These are all awesome.
Neopets: wocky_luvpet5566 | Subeta: omg_carrie
varii

Post by varii »

So the Gold Cybunny is a little bit sloppy because I went fast and the gold pets have gold lines rather than black, so the clothes don't look as seemless as they would if you really put them on a gold cybunny. But it's the general idea. :)
rei @ neopets
turtle_squash

Post by turtle_squash »

Thanks so much! I think I like the shadow one better. :D
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

Not sure if y'all be able to help me out on this or not. This here is Rybalt, and I'm thinking of giving up all other lab rats for the zapping of a desert lupe from which to yoink just the arm band. Is there anyway someone can take this screenshot of him and plop an arm band on him? I was trying to do it myself, but my skills at the seemingly simple, yet deceptively difficult skill, are sub par at best. I tried the hero lupe wrist guards on him before and the blue was too bright for my liking, so hoping desert will be a better option.

Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets