Going to the chapel, and we're--

Non-neopets general discussion.
EofS

Re: Going to the chapel, and we're--

Post by EofS »

Nnngh! All so beautiful! It looks like it was absolutely wonderful. Congratulations for the whole thing, especially pulling it off in such a short space of time. I'm so happy for you :0D

You all look absolutely gorgeous in your dresses, I loooove the shades. Trina reminds me a bit of an old friend of mine.

And what was that nonsense about your necklace making it too green, it looks fabulous.
Jessibean wrote:(oh, and E! I got your package and your card and THANK YOU FOR ALL THE CANDY OMG MINI EGGS IN THE MIDDLE OF FALL?! Unheard of! I can't wait to eat them :D)
Yay, they got there! I made myself late for work posting those - the post office round the corner must be the slowest one in existence! I'm afraid to get Easter chocolate to you at this time of year I had to buy it past its bbe. But that just gives you an excuse to eat them more quickly ;0) I hope you enjoy it all :0)
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Pics look fantastic, so happy to hear it all went well. Congratulations :D
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

:D I'm so happy for the two of you, it (including people) ALL looks absolutely beautiful and whatnots. I love the location; it's stunning.

*wants to get married now*
Subeta: Thomas
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Yay pics! I can't wait to see more! You all look so pretty. **sniffles** I'm so glad everything went off well and without a hitch. Everything looked so good and you guys looked the best. Congrats!
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

YaY! *tackle huggles*
we found a Ty, and glomped her too,

Whoa whoa, are you sure it was the right one, or did you just glomp the first one you saw? Hee. Everything was so pretty. And joey! I don't know what I expected, but certainly for you to look perfectly at home frolicking in a field of flowers somewheres. Hee again! But not in a bad way.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

I'm a few days late, but congratulations! You look so happy in the pictures. I liked reading your wedding story, and I'm glad everything went well! :)
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Time for late Joey pics!
Jessi and Lindsey cutting the cake. They had to hold that pose for like 5 mins so everyone could get pictures xD
After cake. Ty, Lindsey and Jessi all hanging out.
Still after cake, hanging on the couch!
Hot Gypsy boys from Ren Faire :D
Hot Pirates from Ren Faire :DDD

Most of my pics turned out terribly, actually, but those were the good ones! The thing I remember about the cake is that for some reason I ended up with a huuuuuuuuuuge piece. No lie! And at some point before or after those couch pictures I fell asleep.

I had an amazing time and want to go back!
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

I would guess you fell asleep after the couch pictures, unless someone stole your camera and snapped those. =) Yay, more pictures! I like how relaxed you all seem -- or maybe that's just jet lag?
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

It was probably a combination of being really stuffed full of yummy food and cake, jet lag, tiredness, and just the fact that it was awesome getting to hang out with Ty and Joey so much :3

I have more pictures to post soon too! :D I got a ton from my mom in the mail today, she got some really nice ones, so I'll have to post them. Oh, and somewhere I have a picture of Joey sleeping on the couch....

Here we go xD

ETA: Oh, I'm not sure if anyone recorded Ty's toast :< Which makes me really sad. I do have a picture from my mom of Ty during the toast.. which means my mom didn't record it though xD;