Enri Visits California!

Non-neopets general discussion.
Enriana
Human Avatar: 155464

Enri Visits California!

Post by Enriana »

So as a few of you know, after nearly six years of talking online, from Tuesday the 16th to Monday the 22nd, I went to visit Ty in California!

Bon made a guest appearance on Saturday, which was awesome. It was a very mini NC meetup! Much fun was had by all. We went to the beach, shopped at crystal/new age stores, watched movies, petted rats (and fed them popcorn and French fries), went to Disneyland (the first time ever, for me), played all sorts of games, and generally had a good time.

There's the possibility of me going with Bon to see Topher in Canada in June, and um. That's all. Now Ty can post things and pictures, of which she took a few, and Bon also has pictures!! I left my camera at home, so no pictures from me.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Re: Enri Visits California!

Post by bonecrivain »

I like the "guest appearance" description. It definitely felt like I just popped in and out! I was sad to leave at the end of the day; Ty and Enri were lots of fun and didn't kidnap me for nearly long enough. Fortunately, I only stepped on one child while I was with them--I was expecting the toll to be much higher.

I took a few pictures! Ty has more, as well as all the ones of Disneyland and rats, when I was not there to participate.

We spent some time in the mall, sniffing things and trying on hats. That's me on the left, Enri on the right. More hats!

We liked some of them more than others. (This one looks like a muffin on my head.) Ty and Derek are in the background!

We talked Ty into trying on a hat as well.

Later, we went to a yogurt shop. It was very, very pink. Look how pink!

It was a beautiful day; perfect weather to check out the ocean and show Enri how much prettier the Pacific is. We loved the ocean!

A few more pictures

Seagull! Pelican! Ocean!
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Aww, it looks like you had a lovely time, Enri :D (I even talked to you a few times while you were there, hee >D) And Bon, you better stop by to visit FMD and I when we finally manage to make it out there with Ty and Derek! Or I'll cry emo tears :<
Ierosbats

Post by Ierosbats »

I really wish I could have been there. Especially because of that all pink restaurant! Woooow. It's like... I exploded and turned into a room.

But yes! Come visit me soon! MM lives close so we can have a fun Canadian NC meetup! There's a good chance the snow will be all gone by June. But I make no promises.
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

I will blame you if it snows while I'm there.

The pink restaurant definitely made me think of you! That's why I took so many pictures of it.

Jessi, when are you coming out to California?
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I didn't post here? I distinctly remember looking at pictures and thinking...thoughts and stuff and writing words and sentences about them. Didn't I? Oh well. I loves pink and hats! Well no, not really hats. My head is too big for hats and they kind of mess up my fro. But yay, pictures!