Plushie Xweetok

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Plushie Xweetok

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I like it. I hate what TNT did to the Xweetok in the revamp, but I actually would love to own one of these, horrible fist pose aside. It actually looks like a plush Xweetok, and I love the colors they chose. I find the button eyes kind of demented... but I think that's why I like it so much. :P

I mean.... damn, I may have to turn Domi back into a Xweetok and save up for the brush.
Xelio

Re: Plushie Xweetok

Post by Xelio »

The one button eye being mounted on a white background while the other, smaller eye is not really does make it look freaky. Still though, I'm with ya in that it somehow works in a creepy sort of way in spite of the horrid pose. I love the yarn effect and the little stitches inside the ear. I could do without the random purple patch under the eye though. I know it's to make it look like a plushie that has had lots of love and is patched up, but just makes it feel too busy to me.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I like the colors and main. The buttons attaching the legs are a really nice touch, too.

But those eyes. THEY'RE BORING INTO MY SOUL. D: Freakish, creepy eyes. I can see it holding a knife. The eyes, smile, and hand are all too maniacle.
Fuzzy
Human Avatar: 7837

Post by Fuzzy »

I love that it's limbs are attached with buttons. I think that if the eyes were just buttons without the white, it would look better. Overall, this is a pretty good post-customization plushie pet.
ismerai

Post by ismerai »

Very cute :D But like everyone above me, I really dislike those eyes...
ismerai @ neopets

ImageImageImageImage
^Click
View the rest of my dragons (Please)!
varii

Post by varii »

Well..I think it is a really good plushie pet for 2.0. I can't stop staring at the legs and the shading and I think all of the little details are really quite nice.

But I don't like it.
TCStarwind wrote:I can see it holding a knife.
And I think that sums up why. It is a demented Chucky-esque pet and it is really scary looking in the eyes.
rei @ neopets
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

varii wrote:It is a demented Chucky-esque pet and it is really scary looking in the eyes.
Now I want one.
Image Image
Omg Its Demi

Post by Omg Its Demi »

Wow...I hate Xweetoks since the revamp..but this one is too cool :3.....I actually want one!!

Post by 23639377 »

It's plush for sure. But... I never made over a million NP! How can I manage to save up for one? Help!
(Forum set is under construction)
Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane »

AngharadTy wrote:
varii wrote:It is a demented Chucky-esque pet and it is really scary looking in the eyes.
Now I want one.
Me too. It's totally got that creepy possessed puppet vibe.

Image "Shh, let me introduce my Xweetok...and its cleaver."
Thank you for the av and sig set!
Larkspurlane @ neo
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Finally! A plush looking 2.0 pet! I echo everyone's opinion of the creepy button eyes. And yes, the fist tends to bother me as less, but seeing a Xweetok in darker colors makes me think that this pet would look just fine in it's old happy pose, and no fist necessecary. Some pets don't have them, and this pet would still be pretty popular in 2.0 without it.

Image ------->Image

If it was fistless, I'd want one too. But then...I guess it couldn't hold a knife then :P
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

You guys are making me want one, now. If I ever get another FFQ, I guess I'd go with this. Just to make the character a knife-wielding, homicidal maniac. XD
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

I quite like it, and it does look suitably plushie-like, and all this talk of homicidal maniacs makes me want one too! Although I doubt TNT would ever make a knife wearable.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Usul_Princess wrote:And yes, the fist tends to bother me as less, but seeing a Xweetok in darker colors makes me think that this pet would look just fine in it's old happy pose, and no fist necessecary.
Except if this were old Neopets, and the plushie xweetok were just in the 'old happy pose, no fist necessary', everyone would be complaining about how it's not a redraw :P

I'm alone, because I like it -except- for the creepy eyes. If the eyes were a litttllleee bit better, I'd probably want to turn Kaigiri into this eventually (eventually, when I felt like wasting that much NP on a brush) but as it is, I really don't want to... cause the eyes are so off.
uberstav

Post by uberstav »

ew. there's cute creepy, which I like, and cool creepy....but this is just plain old creepy. Me no likey.