Korbat Day Predictions

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Korbat Day Predictions

Post by Nogitsune »

I tend to think Korbats got a relatively good deal after customization. They at least fared better than the Lutari, though frankly I think only the Darigan pets in general could be argued to have fared worse. In any case they are the last pets for this month and so deserve some attention to their colours. What might Korbat owners have to look forward to?

Biscuit Image
Camouflage Image
Cloud Image
Custard Image
Desert Image
Invisible Image
Jelly Image
Silver Image
Sketch Image
Skunk Image
Snow Image
Speckled Image
Split Image
Sponge Image
Strawberry Image
White Image
Zombie Image

The Korbat is one of only three pets that do not come in White (the other two being the Ogrin and Lutari). It's not hard to see why, since their bodies are white and their wings usually take on the colour they'd end up looking rather plain. Desert and Zombie are both clothing colours and I think both have potential. Camouflage, Cloud, and Speckled can be well done or complete failures depending on the artist. Skunk could be interesting, as could a well-done Jelly or Silver. Sketch was okay prevamp but has lost a lot after customization. Snow seems an unlikely choice for this time of year. Sponge and Strawberry are both joke colours and Invisible is generally pointless. Biscuit, for me, is marginally preferable to Custard.

Other thoughts, hopes, desires?
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Arviragus

Re: Korbat Day Predictions

Post by Arviragus »

I'm going to hope for Desert, not that I'll ever be painting my UC Plushie bat and I really don't like the new Korbats.
Subeta
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

I'd like to see Zombie, though I'm still pretty happy with my Mutant one.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I'd like to see desert and zombie. Maybe snow or camo. But they'll probably give us speckled like usual. :/
Anna the Red

Post by Anna the Red »

Mutant and desert! MUTANT AND DESERT. I do quite like Korbats, they have so much potential, and I could see a desert Korbat being neat as.
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

Well, if anything cool turns up color wise it'd be nice, as my labrat just zapped into a yellow korbat this morning. On that note, I'm sure we'll get invisible, since it's rather boring.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Korbats are one of the few species that I think came through customization relatively well; of the colors left, I'd really like to see TNT's take on Desert and Speckled.
Louboutins

Post by Louboutins »

Oh, Korbats have quite a lot of the plain-er colours to come, don't they?

I'd love to see desert, but I reckon it'll be snow and something lame like cloud or perhaps skunk.