Games Master Challenge

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Ailiel

Games Master Challenge

Post by Ailiel »

It's that time of year again... AAA gives us a few trivial tasks to do.

http://www.neopets.com/games/gmc/

So far I haven't seen any guides online yet, but as soon as I find one I'll edit this for everyone. :)
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Re: Games Master Challenge

Post by zebru »

First step was pretty easy.

Unknown games are:

# 75 - Kiko Match II
# 250 - Faerie Bubbles
# 25 - Mynci Beach Volleyball

And under rating they mean the coloured scale at the top (difficulty rating), not the Rate this Game icon at the bottom. I took me a while to figure that one out.

I love how the trophy gets updated right away :)
Last edited by zebru on 26 Nov 2008 01:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Wow, this one's short. I wonder what kinds of things get the "big prize'"...hrm! And I wonder if the random games are different for everyone.
Madge

Post by Madge »

Arrrgh, the faerie bubbles thing is lame, I played faerie bubbles already today!

Also, does anybody know if you are allowed to complete the games at any point during the week, or do you have to do it the day you get them?

This is a pretty cool idea in any event, by which I mean the idea to finally have an AAA thing whilst I actually have time to do it properly.

Of course, if I have to do it every day, my boyfriend is going to have to suffer through me playing games on neo at his house sometimes :P. Oh well, sucks to be him.
Fjorab_Teke

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Ahhh, I think I see where this is going, at least for the most part. I'm ready for part 2. Hopefully my holiday festivities won't hinder the next few days, and I might have some trouble if this goes beyond the time my husband gets in town. :P
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Should I put these under spoilers? Is there anyone who actually wants to figure them out on their own?

Secret games for today:

# Score 60 in Magma Blaster
# Score 200 in Volcano Run II
# Score 400 in Destruct-O-Match II

And for the secret one score 200 on Chia Bomber

Meerca Chase one gives you a AAA keyquest token. I went to keyquest to try it out and ended up in a four player game with another 3 people with AAA tokens :))
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Yay, nothing so far has been seriously challenging, for me anyway. The Chia Bomber one took a few tries as I hate that game, but nothing too challenging. The Key Quest token is nice, and its great that Neo is releasing some of them onsite without having to buy merchandise.

I love how the trophy updates when you get a new level!
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

Today's challenges:
Spoiler: open/close
500 on Snowmuncher
Score 150 in Mop 'n' Bop
Score 50 in Tubular Kiko Racing
Score 150 in Jubble Bubble
Not too difficult, I thought- I'm not especially good at games but I managed to get the scores without too much trouble. If they'd asked for a higher score than 50, though, I would have struggled because I find that game hard- I've never quite got my head around the controls.
Neopets wishlists: here
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

I think calling it the 'Games Master Challenge' is a bit of a joke, to be honest. Nothing has stretched me, so far, at all, really.
Subeta: Thomas
PennyLane

Post by PennyLane »

I was so excited about this event starting up again....the first time we had it I beat AAA each time and got the top prize, but was disappointed when we didn't get a trophy for it. Then the second time I wasn't playing neopets reguarly and only played one day. But this time it's so different and easy =-/ The prizes haven't been anything exciting, either. I loved getting those items that went with the game we had to beat. But all these random items are weird...like the red pen on the first day. o.O
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Well, this isn't meant to be a big, challenging event -- that's Daily Dare, which is also an annual thing. This is just a week-long thing where we can win some little prizes and have some fun. I've been enjoying it so far... and they've given out lots of books, which I like!
Fjorab_Teke

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

I've already been challenged by one game I'm dismal at - Chia Bomber. And I struggled a little bit with Volcano Run. I am awful at Magma Blaster too. So yeah, yesterday was challenging for me, at least in the meager time I had set to complete it. I have a bit more time cushion for today's. :)
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

PennyLane wrote:I was so excited about this event starting up again....the first time we had it I beat AAA each time and got the top prize, but was disappointed when we didn't get a trophy for it. Then the second time I wasn't playing neopets reguarly and only played one day. But this time it's so different and easy =-/ The prizes haven't been anything exciting, either. I loved getting those items that went with the game we had to beat. But all these random items are weird...like the red pen on the first day. o.O
You're confusing with Daily Dare 2007. 2008 had trophies.

This isn't Daily Dare, just a week of games before December and Advent Calendar. It's only for fun.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

I don't mind that it's not too difficult; it'll be hard to find time to finish them next week when we have to send a lot more scores for the day. And my pet is also enjoying all the new books.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

I do agree, I mean, we do have Daily Dare for hard game challenges. :) And, there are games I loathe on Neopets, I'd hate to have to do like...250 at tThe Buzzer game or such.