So....what do you want for Christmas?

Non-neopets general discussion.
Alecko
Human Avatar: 267595

Re: So....what do you want for Christmas?

Post by Alecko »

I got:

- £180 (£130 from my parents, £50 from my Gran)
- Box of Maltesers
- Cat calendar
- RSPB subscription
- £30 Boots gift cards (from aunts/uncles/cousins)
- 'Going Away Kit'; basically, a shoe box of toiletries
- 'Winter Indulgence Kit' (from my boss)

Everything I wanted, so I was really pleased. :) Most of the money will be going into my savings but I'm going to treat myself to a box set or two of Bleach with some of it.

We also ended up doing nothing at all on the actual day. xD We all slept in, opened presents late and ended up eating at about three, then lounged around for the rest of the day. But it was nice and civil, which was fantastic.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Re: So....what do you want for Christmas?

Post by Alicorn »

TCStarwind wrote:
Alicorn wrote:Sweet! I only have 2 of the stuff packs. I wouldn't mind getting the others but I really can't get myself to pay the same price for the stuff packs as I did the expansion packs. They were both going for 15 bucks in America and I really think the stuff packs should be at most be 10 since you get less with it. But whatever, I can live without.
Come to think of it, there's always Ebay. There's so much Sims stuff out there that you can probably get expansions and stuff packs rediculously cheap there. I can't beleive I've never thought of this before. I really want those stuff packs, too, but they're $20 each around here. The only reason I don't have them (and the last two Zoo Tycoon 2 expansions) is because I refuse to pay that much for something that only adds to the game. All my Sims stuff was borrowed from my friend or given to me for Christmas.
Oh I never thought of that! That's a way to do it. If I don't go Ebay I can probably get used copies through Amazon. They should be prices I'm more willing to pay. I think I shall be looking into that soon. Great suggestion. XD
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel