Chocolate and Strawberry Aishas

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Chocolate and Strawberry Aishas

Post by Nogitsune »

Image Image

Not too shabby on either of them, and they have accessories!
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Rah

Re: Chocolate and Strawberry Aishas

Post by Rah »

OH MY GOSH THE COLLAR HAS A LITTLE STRAWBERRY ON IT!

I was totally expecting at MOST a green collar with a red "A" or vice versa. That collar is freaking awesome and I will be zapping for it for sure! As far as the rest of the pet goes, it's pretty ok. I love that the antenna are leaves, although they look kinda bubbly? Weird shading on them.

Chocolate is lovely too, although the red on the earstalks is kind of distracting for me. They're laces though, aren't they? They'd probably grow on me xD

I'm personally happy with both of these! *strawberrycollarstrawberrycollarstrawberrycollar*

Edit:

Ohhh, the strawberry collar on the chocolate base might balance out the red for me and be amazing. Darn I have no space for any more aishas! -plans which pet to send to poundland-
orangebroccoli
Human Avatar: 200738

Post by orangebroccoli »

Wow, the Aishas look great, especially during Neopets V.2!

The Strawberry is absoluetly ADORABLE! :D It's so cute looking, especially with the leaves as ears and the cute collar! I'm actually thinking about getting one instead of a Plushie Kau.....

I'm not too fond of chocolate, but it's not bad compared to SOME stuff we've been getting lately....-.-
varii

Post by varii »

Hmm. I like the collars for sure. I like the details on both of their ears. That's pretty much it. I really don't like their eyes...but I don't really like the eyes on aishas in general.

Chocolate underwhelms me and I didn't expect any better from strawberry. Aishas had been my absolute favorite pet since they got rid of Tatsus up until 2.0. Now I just can't get excited about them. The clothes were a little unfortunate too.
rei @ neopets
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I really like both of these, and I'm shocked xD I never really liked Aishas, old and new, but I LOVE these! The strawberry's collar makes it, and I agree with Rah - it'd look positively adorable on the Chocolate one!

I love how the Chocolate Aishas' ears are on licorice sticks - what a neat idea! And the cherry on the tip of its tail, SO CUTE XD Gah, I'm almost tempted to zap for these...
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

The Aisha leafy wig released today is also awesome and I need one for gallery. :)

That means Aishas only have two colors to go, now.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Iggy, i totally agree with you! In fact, I loved this entire outfit:

Super cute!
orangebroccoli
Human Avatar: 200738

Post by orangebroccoli »

0_o

In all honesty, I didn't like it. :p
chocolatefairy13

Post by chocolatefairy13 »

OMG, I love the Strawberry Aisha! I've never really gone for Aishas before, but I so want one!
Once I buy the final item for my gallery, I can work toward getting one.

Idea: Female Strawberry Aisha goes great with my Male Strawberry Techo.
:D
Gumdrops

Post by Gumdrops »

Both pets are great, esp Strawberry. That's high praise from me considering I don't like Aishas (I don't like cats [except some of the big jungle ones] or cat like things) normally.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I called it. Kinda. XD And I kinda like them. The earstalks on both of them, as well as the strawberry collar, are adorable. I kinda like that leafy outfit, too. It's obviously going hunting for field mices. :>
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I really like them both, and the new outfit. The food colors for aishas are easier on my brain because I don't think about things like their stumpy feet or completely flat mouths.
chocolatefairy13

Post by chocolatefairy13 »

*nevermind*
Last edited by chocolatefairy13 on 19 Jan 2009 06:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I really like them, which is surprising for food colors. I think they're well done examples of colors that are usually silly.

The clothes I was somewhat underwhelmed by. I suppose the jungle outfit is technically nice, but my Aisha would never wear it.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Yay Twizzlers :D Chocolate is surprisingly cute as I'm not generally much of a fan of that color. Strawberry turned out nice as well considering. The color is absolutely adorable!

I really like the leaf outfit too. I kinda wish the stalk leaves were separate from the wig though. Geesh, I think Aishas have had one of the best pet days so far!
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.