NeoPets plushies from 2002-2003... are they valuable at all?

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
Paka

NeoPets plushies from 2002-2003... are they valuable at all?

Post by Paka »

Just a quick question about some of the first plushies released when NeoPets just started venturing into merchandise. I ask because I've got a few (kougras, unis, and kaus); they still have their tags and are in great condition. I'm just not particularly attached to them, and thought I'd clear them out if I get the chance. Thing is, virtually every active and completed listing on eBay, for example, is for the more recent plushies, and not the original releases.

So anyone here know much about their value? Have they "appreciated" much? :P To be specific in this "price check," the ones I have are the 10" shadow and white kougras, and the standard sizes of faerie and blue kougras, white and blue unis, and the spotted kau. I don't believe there are others, but I could dig around and know for sure. :)
Pink gryphy! :mrgreen:
Pyrostatic

Re: NeoPets plushies from 2002-2003... are they valuable at all?

Post by Pyrostatic »

I'd love to buy the White Kougra plushie. =o

I'd think about $15 for the 10" would be sufficient. That's how much I got my black Kougra for.
Paka

Re: NeoPets plushies from 2002-2003... are they valuable at all?

Post by Paka »

So, two weeks later... :P

Thanks for the reply, Pyro. I went ahead and listed them on eBay today. The small ones are selling in a lot of six (I checked again, and I forgot I had the orange kougra as well ;)), and the white kougra has her own listing, if you're interested. I put both auctions at very low starting prices, too - I honestly don't know if I'll get any bites, so hey. :) I decided to keep the black one though - he's just too cute, and super soft. LOL!
Pink gryphy! :mrgreen: