Hipposaru revamp poll - Now completed

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Aisu
Human Avatar: 314900

Re: Hipposaru revamp poll - Now completed

Post by Aisu »

This is great! :D The ears look wonderful, and the larger wings really do the trick~ Well done, artist! *confetti toss*
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

I'd like the pet. In fact, it would be in my top 5 species ever.

If it didn't have feathery wings. I liked the wings from the original much, much, much, much better. They had a lot more potential for redraws color and filled the canvas less. I've expressed that the tiny wings were what I liked the best on the proposed revamp. So, the feathery wings RUIN the pet from me.

It was what I did not like with the prerevamp pet, though. So, it's not because of the artist at all, but the idea and the concept.

It went from a pet I wouldn't want to own with horrible art, to a pet I wouldn't want to own with awesome art.
ZomgethMew

Post by ZomgethMew »

Eh. The Hipposaru has always been a 'meh' pet for me, this doesn't change it. It's a pretty revamp, but it doesn't change how I feel about the pet :B.

Basically, Iggy voiced my opinions perfectly there, with the last line. Tiny wings looked.. better, I'll admit.

And the name is awful. Hipottu? owo It still sounds hippo-ish to me. There's not.. much point getting rid of the hippo-ness.. It's a hippo with wings, when you get down to it; there's no use disputing it :p.
Neopets: wocky_luvpet5566 | Subeta: omg_carrie