Glade Archan, Chelon, Ghostly, Popoko and Terracoon

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Mistress Morbid

Glade Archan, Chelon, Ghostly, Popoko and Terracoon

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Image Image Image
Image Image

Wow, quite a bunch! These all look very lovely. I like the detail in the Popoko's tail, and I love the little spider web on the Ghostly. They're all really well done though and I don't see any thing to complain about. ^^
Image Image
Iggy

Re: Glade Archan, Chelon, Ghostly, Popoko and Terracoon

Post by Iggy »

This Popoko.

Might actually be the best Subeta pet ever.

Seriously.

The daisy chain / lei collar. The wonderful expression. The fact I want a plushie of it to put on my bed.

AMAZING.

AND LOL AT LADYBUG SPIDER on the Ghostly. And, at the HUGE butterflies on the Archan. I imagine Archans to be HUGE, and the butterfly are MEGANORMOUS.
shadowgem
Human Avatar: 71636

Post by shadowgem »

I love the Popoko so hard. *_* I adore the fact that it has a hummingbird! I'm going to make Ladybug one of these - my only dilemma is whether to use my Glade Potion or a Loyalty Box. Probably a Box.

Also, the Ghostly gets major win points from me for having a ladybird spider (don't click if you don't like big-ass spiders) on its head.

The roses are a neat take on the Archan, as I don't think any Glade pets have used roses yet. Maybe the huge butterflies are like atlas moths or something? XD

Clownfish on the Chelon are so adorable!

And I love how the Terracoon is playing with the butterfly. Very cute and raccoon-ish. Also, it looks like it has dandelion fluff on its back. xD
neopets (still full of fail) ~:~ subeta
Avatar drawn for me by Subeta user SHOZZYKiNS
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

I love the Popoko, that's my favourite out of these. It's tail is gorgeous, it looks so soft, and I love it's cute little face ^^ The flowers are nice and the hummingbird near its tail is a nice touch.

The Terracoon is lovely, too, I like how it's playing with the butterfly.

I really like the aquatic Glade pets and the Chelon is no exception, I love all the fish and the gems in its shell look lovely.

The Ghostly is ok, I think its body is really nice and I love the web and the really big flower on its head. The face bothers me, though, it looks like it's blowing a bubble or something, just looks a little odd.

I think the head on the Archan is nice, but the rest of its body looks strange, I can't decide if those legs are too big or too small, either way they don't look right. The roses on the antenna and tail look really good, but I just can't get past the strange body.
Luxe

Post by Luxe »

hebdenhippy wrote:The Ghostly is ok, I think its body is really nice and I love the web and the really big flower on its head. The face bothers me, though, it looks like it's blowing a bubble or something, just looks a little odd.
It is blowing! There's a dandelion fluff on the ground in front of it. :D
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

I think the Ghostly is supposed to be blowing the dandelion in front of its face, hence the puffed out cheeks.
EDIT: Luxe beat me to it. xD

And I just adore that ladybird spider, I missed it on my initial glance. :D
Image Image
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

Ah I didn't notice the dandelion, that makes much more sense now, aw it looks cute now I can see what its doing ^^
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Is it just me, or is the Archan missing the white in its eyes?

Anyway, I think they're all lovely, but I also think Iggy's right: that Popopo may very well be the best pet on the site (IMHO, of course). I just wish I had a character idea to match it so I'd have an excuse to make one.
Keshi~

Post by Keshi~ »

Archans have black scleras c:
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Finally, a decent Archan redraw!

Also loving how the Terracoon is playing with the butterfly. And the cute fish around the Chelon. And the Ghostly in general. Not too fond of the Popoko, but that's because it's a Popoko.

Glade Illumis plz.
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

The Terracoon wants to smoosh the butterfly into a gooey mess. Its smiling sadistically at the impending death.
Image Image
ImageImage
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

I'm trying to love the popoko as I love the species and they have so few redraw colours but glade one is not doing anything for me. It might be the head size that's bothering me - just as with graveyard. The pose is lovely though - it looks like sheer bliss.

I like chelon best out of this batch - it looks like its own ecosystem and the fond smile on its face is really nice.

Archan is lovely, though it took me a while to work out its tail.

Terracoon's bottom half is very pretty but the expression, similar to chai's, is... lovely, but I think more subtle joy would work better in both cases considering both pets are very sweet/cute/fluffy already.

Ghostly was never my cup of tea, but I like the pose and all the little flora on it.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

These are all fantastic, but the Archan and Popoko are really blowing me away. I'm really loving the roses on the Archan, if I didn't have a name theme I'd totally get one and name him Firion. The popoko is also really amazing, and I'm kind of regretting making Archetier a Clawsion and not this.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Wow. I really think this is the first Archan redraw I've ever liked. Its face isn't weird and it doesn't look high and it's not ill-proportioned and it's not over-shaded. It's still not a pet I'm particularly interested in, but as far as Archans go, it's actually quite pretty. I think the lily-of-the-valley (assuming that's what it is. It could be bluebells. Or foxglove. Or generic bell flower of any type) going down its leg makes it a bit more crowded than it probably needed to be, though. Also, Archans might have black sclera normally, but considering all the other glade pets have had yellow, it seemed like it might fit better in this situation - the dark color is kind of off.

The Terracoon is cute but... i have to agree, it kind of does look like it's going to squish that butterfly, if only for curiosity's sake xD Something about this pose makes it look like it's really puffing out its chest when it sits!

The Ghostly is a Ghostly and therefor doesn't do much for me, but I think the spider is quite fitting for this pet, and I love that it's blowing the dandelion - very cute touch!

The Chelon also doesn't do much for me, but I do love how it has percula clowns coming out of the anemone on its back xD Something about the pose itself seems rather drab though. I wish it was interacting more with the little fish, kind of like the Tutani was.

The Glade Popoko is 100% to die for and I will be making Fennel one of these as soon as I finish writing this, because it is completely fitting for him. I love how big and froofy the tail is. I love the little chain of daisy flowers. I love how it is in a state of complete bliss, rolling around on the grass. I love the fact that it's a Popoko. Beautiful pet <3
C. Dagger

Post by C. Dagger »

Wow. I really think this is the first Archan redraw I've ever liked. Its face isn't weird and it doesn't look high and it's not ill-proportioned and it's not over-shaded.
This is exactly how I feel. I was SO happy to see it on the front page, it's just lovely. Using the roses instead of other flowers gives it almost a dark feel, I really like it.

All of these are nice, even the Chelon and Ghostly, two pets I normally don't really care for. c:

oh god the Popoko so cute. I seriously had a squibblefit when I saw it, I just want to cuddle him forever. ;o; The art itself, beyond just the cuteness, is beautiful as well. The hummingbird, the little flower details, all of it is just beautiful.